Faint line on OPK?

Jaimelisa

Reaction score
Hi all!

Only been trying to conceive for 2 months and been testing with OPKs for the last 3 days (if I've timed it right with BBT charting etc) as I think I am due to ovulate soon. Ive had negative results (no line whatsoever) for days
1, 2 and 3 days of testing but today had a clear visible line but fainter than control line. I know this is a negative but would this indicate I will be ovulating soon?

Xx

its possible youll ov soon! but it has to be as dark if not darker than the control line for it to be a true positive:)

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll just keep testing! It's getting so addictive!! Lol x

haha it really is!!
and i drink a lot of water so its always very watered down, the only time i feel like i get a good one is in the morning with FMU
like this morning i got a pos opk then i took another one at 5 and the line was barely there. I think because it was diluted tho

have u ever had that trouble

I've never tried it first thing in the morning but I did do another test 10 hours after the one with the line (about midnight) and there was still a line but much lighter! I'll do another one at the same time I did yesterday and make sure I don't drink and see what happens! May as well use the line ones up and then going to maybe invest in some smiley face ones!!

Hi My advice is invest in smiley's as i had faint lines for past 2 days and now CD16 i ovulated on CD14 last month, I decided to use my digi smiley after another faint line this morning and woop woop i got a smiley face ;)

Hope you catch it FX for you ;)

At least with the sticks you see something other than a blank circle, but if you can test with a stick in the morning and smiley mid afternoon? GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->