Faint line on Tesco test - period due tomorrow

HopefulPony

Mummy to Porge and Bobbin
Reaction score
64373052-D8AB-4CDF-A417-98F98602BA71.jpeg 647DA768-7EBD-4D1A-9ACF-4AAFD8DEFDBE.jpeg 4FE83358-EFAD-408E-BF6D-083DF3CDB16F.jpeg Not quite sure on DPO, think period is due tomorrow, I wouldn’t normally even think about it as we use condoms and aren’t trying but I’ve had sore nipples, itchy boobs, headaches, dizziness, nausea, faintness and hot flushes for about the past 4 days. I know it’s really unlikely - and it would be quite challenging if it is as I’m disabled and have two kids with additional needs already - what are the chances this is real? It came up after 2 mins but within 10. Obviously a couple of the pics are really tweaked. The one with two includes last night’s test also. D347A288-93C6-4487-AC10-3187A0CA64E2.jpeg

It's definitely darker than faint! congratulations :)

I would think that is a bfp as on my last pregnancy i had great lines on frer and tesco tests were barely showing anything they made me panic.

Oh and we always used condoms before this baby not one accident, i didnt find out until after 6 weeks as i was positive i couldnt be. It still confuses me lol

I'd say bfp. Ive had evaps on Tesco tests and they're not like that. Good luck :)

Last nights looks fainter than today’s so I would say start of a bfp xx

Thanks I haven’t tested today but AF hasn’t shown and I’ve been super sick and my tummy is really upset. I have ordered some tests to come tomorrow. The ones I did yesterday and the day before now have clear blue lines on.

I have known awful awful Evaps on these tests - so I hope your next test gives you an answer x

Tested this evening - line is barely there - I think it’s a chemical

I guess I see a shadow on the original (unedited) pic :) Wait a bit longer there! Don't give up :)

I would use the same test as before or a FRER, good luck x

That test has a line,ur not out until af shows,gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back