Faint Line on test

Munchkinkit

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Me and OH have been TTC for a year and a half now . Period is 3 days late and have lower back pain and cramping so took a test got a faint line thought it was a fluke so took two more at intervals throughout the day each one had a faint line .
Is this BFP or wishful thinking ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 74
Looks like a positive, but those kinds of tests are so hard to read. I'd get a more expensive test just to be sure. When I got my BFP, it was really faint on one of those cheapy tests, but then I tried with a FRER I got a nice dark line right away.

Definitely a bfp. You can see it a mile away! Congrats! X

Thanks everyone for all your comments bought a two clear blue tests today did one in the morning and one this evening both have a faint line again but stronger than yesterday have booked appointment with my doctor to confirm ... Fingers and toes crossed xx

My doctor didn't make me take another test to confirm, he said their tests were pretty much the same thing. He said a positive is a positive :)

Was going to say it looks positive, but then saw your clear blue! Congrats! :)

Aw just saw the digi!! So amazing to see that word huh!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to ya. :)

I would say POSITIVE :)
Mine looked like that too after 4 days late. I didn't believe it, so waited a couple more days and tried again, then tried two other brands and they all said positive.
If in doubt, try one of those early detection ones that give you a plus sign or even one of the digital ones where it's more obvious for a yes or no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->