Faint line or I am crazy?

Litlman

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So this would be my second pregnancy. With my son I had immediate signs of pregnancy. Everyone thought I was crazy and hpt were coming back negtive. But my nausea and dizziness disnt lie. I knew I was prego and I was! That said...I am feeling like I might be prego again :) I have had bouts of nausea as having been napping in the afternoon for the past 2.5 weeks. AF should be here today or within a few days. ( it's a bit irregular so hard to predict af or even ovulation.) I took a hpt with fmu and initially thought negative but when looking at it in different angles I though I saw what looked like a shadow. This was before the 10 minute mark. So is it faint positive or justmy imagination or just part of the test. Has anything like this happened to anyone? Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

There isn't a picture attached :nope:
Can you try to reattach it???

But, I have not had any experiences like that. So I can't give you any advice on that. You said it happened with your previous pregnancy....maybe it's happening again. I know that some ladies have had problems with tests showing strong positives when they were indeed pregnant with a healthy strong bean. I am sure you will get plenty of advice and support from the wonderful ladies on here. :hugs:

For some reason it is not working . And now it's too late to retake pic :( it seems like shadow disappeared after the 10 minutes. I will retest tomorrow and post. Ugh the waiting. Thanks for the kind words :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->