Faint movements

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
I've been up hospital been monitored as baby isn't moving as much and when he does there faint
I've been on the monitor and he's moving and I've met the criteria but I wasn't feeling half the movements and when I was they still wasn't as strong
No idea why
Being discharged now and I'm still going to be worrying if I can't feel him move
I'm 30+3 anyway else found movements feel weaker sometimes X

I had that a lot with dd1 and I remember going in for reduced movements the midwife couldnt get her to move and it was almost panic stations but eventually she did do a big move I ended up being induced by cause of it, if u still his movements still don't feel right go bk up hun its best to be safe than sorry xx

Thanks Hun x he's been moving and. Can feel him moving now they just feel different if you no what I mean X very wierd he kicked the midwife and she wasn't concerned so hopefully he will pick up again soon I'll defo ring back if I get worried again X

I've had a very very very active baby for my whole pregnancy (felt from 17 weeks even on the outside). I'm now 34 weeks and last week movements changed and I was having trouble feeling them. Had a growth scan Friday and my placenta has moved and kinda folded in half so if is high still but now at the bsck and the front. As most of the movements I get arw high this is what has caused the change. It might be like this for you ... but if your worried Def get anything checked out xx

All my movements are high to and I have a low placenta at the front maybe it's moved up and blocking some movement I have a scan end of the month x

There were times i had trouble feeling movements up til 30/31 weeks - it was just how he was positioned sometimes and he spent a lot of time rolling around. They've gotten more consistent now. Sorry i can't be too much help, I'd be doing the same you are (making sure i want alone in what i was feeling and checking in with the doc).

I'm in the exact same boat donna! But for me is from baby flipping and movements are just in spots I can't feel them very well.

I hope he starts kicking up a storm for you soon!

I'm the same. Been in twice now for monitoring but each time she has been ok when I've been checked. I'm just concerned as I have gestational diabetes and my last two scans she didn't move very much so they did a Doppler trace on my placenta which was ok. I am due another scan on Tuesday but she hasn't moved much this afternoon. I have just eaten and drank so lying on my left side waiting for movements. If she doesn't move much then I'm going in and suspect that I may be induced if they are not happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->