Faint positive at 10 and 11 dpo?

Brendaleeane

Reaction score
Hello ladies.
Can anyone give me their opinion on these test reliability and accuracy. Top one is 10 dpo fmu and second is 11 dpo fmu. Do these look like how they should typically look at 10 and 11 dpo ? Shade wise. Or are they too faint to get hope. Ive had 3 chemical pregnancies so I'm always sceptical of any faint line anymore. Thank you ladies.

Sorry it would only let me upload the one from this morning (11dpo)

PicsArt_11-18-07.43.06.jpg

These were mine at 11-12 dpo xx

Screenshot_20181112-151212_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181112-151229_Gallery.jpg

Then this one this morn

Screenshot_20181118-122806_Gallery.jpg

Yours looks fine hunni I can understand your concern xx

Hello ladies.
Can anyone give me their opinion on these test reliability and accuracy. Top one is 10 dpo fmu and second is 11 dpo fmu. Do these look like how they should typically look at 10 and 11 dpo ? Shade wise. Or are they too faint to get hope. Ive had 3 chemical pregnancies so I'm always sceptical of any faint line anymore. Thank you ladies.

Sorry it would only let me upload the one from this morning (11dpo)

View attachment 1048299
It doesn't look so faint to me, and 11dpo is really early, so any line is a good line I think. Good luck with this one! Fx it's a sticky one!

Thank you ladies. Its definitely a overwhelming feeling. Ive had 3 chemical pregnancies in a row my last 3 cycles and every time I see a faint line I always expect it to eventually go back to negative after bleeding starts. :/ but this month I felt sharp pinches around implantation time which I didn't feel my last 3 cycles so I'm hoping that mrans this is a sticky bean and that it dug itself deep in there. We have been ttc for 13 months.
Blood test tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow hunni :) I'm sure everything will be ok xx

Thank you ladies. I'm having real hope this time around. As the line gets darker daily. But ill feel so much better when my blood test comes back.

Thank you all so much. Can't tell you how much these threads help get through the good and bad . you all rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->