Faint Positive, but def bfp, then less positive, then neg, then faint...WTH?

gene

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post, forgive me if I sound crazy but ttc can make me feel that way lol!
So, I've had chemical pregnancies in the past...I'm just wondering if this is another one. I've never had such an earlier bfp. If my cycle was 28 days it would have been 3dpo (can not happen!!), 27 day cycle and would have been 4dpo (again not likely)or 25 day cycle and would be 6dpo (I don't know). The shortest cycle I've had is 25 days the average is 27?!? I'm fairly regular.
Anyway, I tested early because, a) I am a POAS addict, but had promised myself I wouldn't! And b) I just felt funny and thought it would put my mind at ease...silly me!!
So, the first test has been the darkest, I've only been testing for two days (alot), with internet cheapies 10ml. And the one this morn with fmu was very faint, but again this afternoon it was darker?!
I'm so confused I think my body hates me. Only other thing is nausa (probably worry) and cramps, strange ones in pelvis.
I just hope so badly it's not another chem preg...but think deep down it is...anyone experienced this before?
Thank you
and lots of baby dust to everyone x

Thanks for your reply...yes I do...but will have to post them later as my husband really wants the computer...he doesn't know whats important lol! I may have a few more tests by then, drive myself insane a little more!!! Unless they all turn neg:(

Quicker than I thought...How do i upload an image?

Quicker than I thought...How do i upload an image?

UP at the top of the box there is a paperclip, if you click that it will take you thru the steps, Its a lil different but just follow its "steps" and it will work. After you select the image the first time it will take you back to the box and you have to click the paperclip again and you will see your image in the drop down list, you just click on it and it goes right in. If that makes any sense. :)

I just clicked on it to try to be more clear.

Step one, click on the paperclip. 2- click on brows, find your file and then click "upload". 3- click on "close this window" at the bottom of the box.

4- click on the arrow next to the paperclip and the image will show there, click on it and it will pop into this box.

Figured out how to do it...

They are very faint, and over the course of two days cycle day 17 and 18 (today). The first and last ones are the strongest. I just did another one, nothing there (not on pic)...pretty sure it chem preg, they would be getting darker otherwise right?

Any comment helpful though anyway...it would be nice to know I'm not the only one that's had this!

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 55
Figured out how to do it...

They are very faint, and over the course of two days cycle day 17 and 18 (today). The first and last ones are the strongest. I just did another one, nothing there (not on pic)...pretty sure it chem preg, they would be getting darker otherwise right?

Any comment helpful though anyway...it would be nice to know I'm not the only one that's had this!

Ok I totally see them!!! But I have had heard varying opinions on the blue handle cheapies for evaps. BUT I also recently read an article about testing before 6dpo and how its almost impossible... So even if they were evaps, you would NOT be anywhere near out of the game... I def see the top couple and then the most recent! I hope its a faint positive! It could really go either way right now.. I know thats not helpful! But its also not reason to give up! Keep peeing! :) https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/when-to-take-a-pregnancy-test.php this was what I read. And if you click on the link at the top of it it will take you to a chart with dpo days and when you look at each of them you will see how LIKELY a false negative is at this stage in the game. Unfortunately its not until about 12dpo that more people are positive then negative, all testers in their study were actually pregnant. So thats good news! :hugs:

Thank you, they def aren't evaps (poas addict lol), they have pink in them, and I find the evaps disappear once they dry. I thought it would be impossible to get a bfp so early, but am assuming dpo on cycle length and when we dtd, so fairly accurate! I think I'm just scared that there's something wrong with me (although all the tests say otherwise) as I've had a few of these over the last few years...where I get a positive (once on cd 21, another time not till after AF due) then it turns neg and I get af. Apparently we just havent been lucky :cry:
I am thinking about it too much, it is early days, really do need to chill out (4 tests in one day is a bit obsessive!).
Thanks for the site, looks gd, I just wish I hadnt experienced so many false (so to spk) positives :wacko:
Thanks again :winkwink:

Thank you, they def aren't evaps (poas addict lol), they have pink in them, and I find the evaps disappear once they dry. I thought it would be impossible to get a bfp so early, but am assuming dpo on cycle length and when we dtd, so fairly accurate! I think I'm just scared that there's something wrong with me (although all the tests say otherwise) as I've had a few of these over the last few years...where I get a positive (once on cd 21, another time not till after AF due) then it turns neg and I get af. Apparently we just havent been lucky :cry:
I am thinking about it too much, it is early days, really do need to chill out (4 tests in one day is a bit obsessive!).
Thanks for the site, looks gd, I just wish I hadnt experienced so many false (so to spk) positives :wacko:
Thanks again :winkwink:

Whatever you do, dont lose hope! your potential little bean needs as much positive energy as possible!!! :) :hugs:

I def see lines on 1 and 2 and the most recent! X

i SEE THEM ON THE TOP TWO AND THE MOST RECENT WHICH MUST BE A GOOD SIGN. dEF NOT EVAPS imo..... Ooops sorry about caps.. Kitten has decided to play with the keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->