faint positive line on 5 tests...

cjsmamma2008

Reaction score
i have had 5 pregnancy tests (2 brands) come up with really super light positive lines but i had a blood test done and it came back negative... what do you think that means? my dr is having me wait a week and have the blood test redrawn to see if there is any change... i am not on any type of medicine either so im not sure why they would all 5 show that line if i am not pregnant, any advice or opinions on the situation?

What do you think of these? most of them are much lighter than this one!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
Did your dr do a beta? or just a positive negative test? If it was just a +/- blood test you may not have had high enough levels depending on the lab's threshhold. Some early tests can detect very low levels of hcg...like 20 or less. Some blood tests are "positive" at 50 or 100! Unless they did a beta and you know your level was 0 or less than 5 I think you still have a chance! In any case, you arent out unless af comes! Try to relax and treat yourself as if you are pregnant until next week when you should get a clear answer!

Did your dr do a beta? or just a positive negative test? If it was just a +/- blood test you may not have had high enough levels depending on the lab's threshhold. Some early tests can detect very low levels of hcg...like 20 or less. Some blood tests are "positive" at 50 or 100! Unless they did a beta and you know your level was 0 or less than 5 I think you still have a chance! In any case, you arent out unless af comes! Try to relax and treat yourself as if you are pregnant until next week when you should get a clear answer!

Im new to this whole thing what is af? and thank you i am nervous and confused as well i am making sure i am careful just in case i am acutally pregnant and i am not sure what they did all i know is that they took blood and it was negative my dr is saying that it may be too soon to show up so they probably didnt do the test that is more sensative... not sure tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->