faint positive line

rachlou

Reaction score
hi i recently suffered 1 early and 1 late miscarriage the last being in november at 19 weeks.... This morning i am 2 days late n feelin abit queasy so did a test the positive line was barely visable.So i did another with the same result. Any advice please x x

Hey there- have your AFs been regular since? I know when I did mine this time the first test was very faint - I ended up getting one of those CB digital ones to tell me how far along I was then did another test the week after looking for a darker line. I ended up using about three different makes just to be sure. Sometimes it can be very faint because you haven't long concieved but usually if there's a line it's a BFP. Here's to this one being sticky hun. Xx

Hi you rarely get a false positive so i would take it you are pg, the test makers state a faint line is still a line!,retest in a few days as line should be bit darker,good luck for a sticky bean x

I agree- you rarely get a false positive. I would just retest in 2-3 days and the line should be darker! Congrats if it is a beautiful BFP! :)

Hi yeah i have had 3 periods since losing aaron and they have been regular. Have done another this morning and same result very very faint. So fingers crossed x

The two I did yesterday were faint but there. I'm not due to start till Monday or Tuesday it's still really early. Congrats to you! My our beans stick!!!!

Line is still there today bit thicker so fingers crossed x x

Attachments

• Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
Prob not just ive used 3 different ones already.... Doctor has also confirmed a faint positive x x

congrats pet you deserve it:) i lost a baby at 19 weeks and its bloody tough!:( xxx h and h 9 months.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->