Faint positive on wondfo and clear blue yesterday now nothing today !

Helena Jacob

Reaction score
E20EC91F-F265-4451-B3E8-1BA11333A79C.jpeg Hello everyone ,
I’m looking for a little advice please ? So I’ve been having pregnancy symptoms the last week or so. Metallic taste, tender breasts, food aversions and bloating. So I decided to do a wondfo and clear blue test yesterday morning which came up with a super faint line. However since then (this morning) I did another wondfo test and nothing at all came up. So I’m slightly confused. Am I building my hopes up for nothing? Is it just my eyes that can see the line? It may be worth mentioning I have irregular periods so not exactly sure of my ovulation times. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated , thanks ladies.

EDE66C08-03BC-4E37-AD69-2C2F7C6E0A27.jpeg

Aww thank you! I’m really hoping it is. I feel so discouraged today as a line hasn’t appeared at all! Hopefully it’s just because I am so early, thought it was just my eyes and wishful thinking X

Hope they darken up nicely for you hun!
Aww thank you lovely! Me too. I’ll test again in the next couple of days. I was worried incase it was an evap line showing but the result popped up after 3 mins so I’m hoping it’s a positive ! X

I hope ure tests got darker hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"