Faint positive the week AFTER period

Kb11

Reaction score
So, Im a little unsure of what is going on with me. I had sex a few times last month, and I took a few pregnancy tests, and they were all negative. I had sex earlier in the day before I started my period, so I just assumed I couldn't be pregnant. My period was about 3 days early, and it was just like a normal period. I was getting ready to try again for another cycle. But a few days after my period, I still wasn't feeling right. My boobs were still sore and feeling like they couldn't fit in my bra, and I was feeling hungry all the time. I also suddenly threw up all of a sudden one morning and early afternoon for no reason. I got a yeast infection too, so I treated that with Monistat 1. I'm supposed to be ovulating, but I have seen no egg white CM this month. I decided to buy a pack of pregnancy tests just to see. I figured it would be negative, but I could save the other 2 for later this month. Well I took the test, and it showed up a faint positive. I'm testing again in 2 days to see if the line gets darker, but what could be going on with me?

Your period could of been implantation ??

I had implantation bleeding with both my babies. Right when period was due and all. It's totally possible. Test again tomorrow and let us know!!

I had this happen to me had a period took a ic 2 days later also got a positive digital then a few days later tests were negative. Guess i must of had a mc but still had hcg in my system. But the bleeding started on time with my period. Fx for you though x

Seville 24 how was your implantation bleeding? Ligth medium heavy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->