faint positives?

mzzducky

Waiting for babygirl2!
Reaction score
any one ever get a faint test at about 14dpo and end up pregnant.?
i bought a dollar store test.. two of em its wat i could afford ...
both turned up with a very faint positive line....
Opinions?

Mine started off v.faint and didnt get dark as control until approx 16dpo. CONGRATS!!!!!!

xx

Did you use a cheapy too ? .. like i mean it was Extremely faint.. but im a peestickaholic lol so i know a line when i see it .

that is your bfp if the line on the dollar store test is pink no matter how dark , friend took at test at 9wks and her line was liner than mine and i am only 4wks...darn dollar tree lol...

lol !!! i tried another brand and i thing it was a bfn .... one of them i think had a weeee bit of a line but im not sure

can you post the pix??? do you know for a fact what day you ovulated... i am a super nerd and the dollar tree test are what they use in the doctors office, they are actually more sensitive than more expensive brands

the first test i took yesterday i thought was negative, because i assumed it was negative after i saw nothing after two or three minute i laid it down and came back to it 15 minutes later and had a nice light pink line. but i thought it was false because they say a test is no good after 10 minutes... so i tested again started getting sad after four minutes and got a bfp after 4 minutes... they do work i am 12dpo

i didnt take pics !! haha... i tried to with my cell.. but the cameras too blurry :( ...

i was supposed to get my period today ! ... so i tested.. but it wasnt with fmu

When I forst tested, I used Tesco ones and I got very faint line the day after my period was due. The line got darker over the next few days.
From what I have been told from SIL doctor, Any line is a BFP.
:) x

I got really faint lines of Boots own brand tests, about 4 days before my period was due - I then did a digital one the same day and got 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'. I had a test done at the doctors the day I was due on and it was negative! I'm still pregnant though :) (as far as I know anyway, touch wood!').

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->