Fainting & glob of cm

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey there lovely ladies! So not sure how many DPO I am.. But I'm on CD 19 and my labia was swollen and I had EWCM around CD 13-14... I fainted at work on CD 14-15..

So today (CD 19) I had a huge glob of creamy CM after I had a bowel movement..

Everybody has been asking me if I'm pregnant since I fainted the first time.. but since my period is 2 weeks away there's no way for me to find out now!

Other symptoms are cramping and sensitive nipples off and on..

I've had blood work done and went to a cardiologist and everything looked good.. So now my only option is probably pregnant cause I've never just out right fainted..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
Hey there lovely ladies! So not sure how many DPO I am.. But I'm on CD 19 and my labia was swollen and I had EWCM around CD 13-14... I fainted at work on CD 14-15..

So today (CD 19) I had a huge glob of creamy CM after I had a bowel movement..

Everybody has been asking me if I'm pregnant since I fainted the first time.. but since my period is 2 weeks away there's no way for me to find out now!

Other symptoms are cramping and sensitive nipples off and on..

I've had blood work done and went to a cardiologist and everything looked good.. So now my only option is probably pregnant cause I've never just out right fainted..[/QUOTE

My fingers are crossed for you! I am not sure about the fainting or increased CM: I have heard that globs of cm is a good sign! How long until you start testing?

Good luck, hun. I don't think the fainting would have anything to do with pregnancy though since it happened around ovulation. There could be a ton of reasons to faint that wouldn't show up in lab work later. It's unsettling though, I know. Wish you the best of luck.

Don't worry about the CM. That's just normal, esp if you have been to the loo.
Keep an eye on the fainting, and good luck for 2 weeks!

Thanks girls!!!!! I didn't actually hit the ground pass out.. I felt like I was about to and caught myself before I did.. Period is 10 days away and I'm extremely exhausted with vertigo dizziness off and on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->