Fairies

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
Ok so i have been looking at groups and discussions and all my mates are all over the place so iam gonna try get everyone and who ever else wants to joing. OUr main aim is to get a healthy bfp in 2011:)

Iam thinking of taking soy, primrose oil and agnus catus maybe baby aspirin? please join in:)

Hello! Im just taking pregnacare/folic acid & praying for a BFP soon!! xxxx

Hello! :flower:
Thanks for creating this group!

How is everyone today? Feeling positive I hope?

:hugs: all round and lets get baby making....

Hello Ladies,

I am taking Soy this cycle and baby aspirin hoping for a bfp soon!

hi girls..
every other day for the last 3weeks :)
neg opks anh hpts..

Hello ladies I have taken soy this cycle and started aspirin preseed and temping.
Got my first positive opk today. Good luck to us all. x x

can you two help me out with the asprin? see i think i need it after i get a bfp as i think with my mc at 19 weeks i had sch i bled at 6 weeks 7 8 9 17 and then lost :( apparently a sch starts with egg not implanting properly as it tears a little and then that bleds to a clot. At six weeks i pasted a HUge clot size of a scone (wonder how long that took to form as i was only 6 weeks) hmm i did buy baby asprin, Girls is lovely to see you all here. Lets all get a bfp and help each other :) im fed up getting lost in posts so i thought a wee group might be better as i can make some real mates x

I'd like to join!
Mc two weeks and 2 days ago
Think I ovd 12th march
Taking folic acid and aspirin 75mg
Also have hypothyroidism :(

Fx for us all a BFP soon! X

Hello spellfairy, I have started taking aspirin now just because you dont know when implantation will occur. With all my pregnancies I have bled at 5 weeks so think I have a similar problem. I bled from 5 weeks when I was pregnant with my daughter, had numerous scans but they could not identify where the blood was coming from, same with the last pregnancy found out I was pregnant then started bleeding. Scans again did not know where the blood coming from. So thought would give aspirin a shot.

Hello WoodyA and welcome.

Hey, Ok im back.

My sigi says what im taking, a lot lol, but basically EPO up to ovulation when i switch to flaxseed, i also take maca, vitex, royal jelly the whole month. i obviously take multi vitamins, iron (as its perscribed). i try to eat an organic varied diet. I also do reflexology and accupressure.

as for the baby aspirin, i dont take it and my understanding was that taking it before pregnancy could hinder implantation.

I dont take Soy as i tired it before with no sucess for several months, plus my reserach indicates how soy is bad for you, so i have elminatated it from my diet.

My cycles seem to be quite regular since the MC, so im happy about that.

So who is trying for their first and who for second so on?

Im trying for my second, my son is 15 months old, i started trying as soon as he was born as i love being a mummy and dont want my son to be an only child like i was.

Hello all,

Is it ok to join in? I don't get to post too often, quite hit and miss but always manage a lurk!

Just waiting for my first AF since MMC so I can start using OPK again. I'm hoping for my first baby although it's my second pregnancy and I'm 35.

Wishing us all lots of :dust: :hugs: and lots of PMA

XxX

hi bailey kenz hope your ok ? so you are getting neg opks? are you taking anything like natures clomid (soy)? maybe you should give it a shot? :)

baby boyle ive seen you before as i rec that lovely wee pic:) looks a bit like the hand i held in jan :( lets hope for bfp! plenty of bedding:)

truth be told YAHHH were on the Same cyle AND LISA 2010 also :) keep each other in order eh?

debzie yeah i was worried about asprin before implatation, maybe we should take it to reg our blood up to maybe cd10 and then stop for a week until implantion is defo over then take it.. Like eternal i feel like i read that somewhere. but i think hollys mate took it after mc and said it worked.

When i went to give blood i told women why id lost baby and she was like WHY DIDNT THEY GIVE YOU ASPRIN (i still have to hear from postmortem and what happened) think there hiding on me.
woody what is your medical history? hope youve caught the eggie , maybe you could help us with the aspirin?

Enternal pet!!! its great to see you back hun:)

hi never say never. yeah iam 34, i have a 9 year old and i mc at 19 weeks in jan. this is my 2 proper cycle but been trying since i lost. totally devasted and so need not to feel empty ... iam wanting to give my wee lad a baby to look after from heaven x

I am taking aspirin too Spellfairy. I started yesterday 81mg thats the lowest dosage I could find in the US.

Hello ladies... :flower:

How is everyone today - ready for a weekend of baby making? I still can't DTD as bleeding not stopped but FX'd for all you that can.

:hugs:

Hello spellfairy I have just ovulated so going to stop the aspirin until af or NFL yhink that may be best what do you othet girlies think? X

what does nfl mean? yeah im going to take he odd baby asprin:) soy and primrose oil until 10 days or so. tking so many mustnt forget my folic lol

Meant bfp but predictive text always puts it to nfl lol. Can't get on my computer at the mo as OH is on it. I have ovd on different days on each of my 3 cycles since the mmc so can't really draw a line at cd? To stop taking. X

Hello ladies. :flower:

I got af!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
So I am officially on CD1. I will be DTD every other day as soon as bleeding stops. I'm testing on April 17th as that is my daughter's birthday and it is also CD29 of a 28 (or possibly shorter) day cycle.
What are your test dates??

I'm in the running for an xmas baby. :happydance:

:hugs:

Yeah me too, i started that xmas baby thread:) this my last chance... if i have a short cycle i could have a new year baba...

Because its only baby aspirin it cant harm. Iam taking it everyday til iam 34 weeks. See i started bleeding at 6 weeks and passed a HUGE clot (scone size) so that musta took a few weeks to make iam figuring it happened on implantion so il be taking it before bfp. My OH was surprised by all the tabs, but the primrose is only for 12 days or so, soy 5 days and vit c and folic acid for the whole preg and of course the aspirin til 34 weeks:) oh iam all for a xmas baby girls. how are you all keeping? My AF has eased of iam on cd 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->