Fairly new to all this, strange cycle

Dreaming of .

Reaction score
Hi all

First I must say what a great site. I've been lurking for a few months and some of the threads have contained invaluable information and it's great to know I'm not on my own in my quest for a baby.

We've been ttc for over 12 months, not charting or testing, more like guessing when I would ovulate... Any way, I'm waffling.

My cycles have normally been around 33 days, but last month (1st month of clomid) it was 40 days and I used opk for 15 days and no positive.

This cycle I got AF 25 march and used opk again. Day 20 I had a bit more than spotting for 2 days and then cd27 I finally got my first positive opk.

I feel quite positive about my chances this month but I don't know if I should be concerned about the mid cycle spotting.

Has anyone else had anything similar?

Any input is much appreciated.

Tia

Hi! :hi: Isn't this site the best? I mostly hang out in WTT for the moment but will be over here much more come summer when we start to TTC. :thumbup:

I personally haven't had the mid-cycle spotting but I've read several threads about it on BnB. It seems a lot of ladies get OV spotting, which is perfectly normal. Perhaps with the clomid your body is getting an extra boost at OV time and that's causing it? :shrug: Sorry I can't be more helpful. I'm sure if you do some searching on here you'll find some good threads though. :D

I am posting quite a bit in this section too.

Spotting while OVing can happen for lots of women, I agree that it might be something to do with the Clomid.

Thanks for your replies ladies.

Fx it will lead to a bfp. A week until I test.

Baby dust to everyone. X

Fingers crossed for you! Sending lots of positive baby dust vibes your way. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->