Fairly thin, between 12 & 13 weeks and NOT showing at all?

ilysilly

Reaction score
I'm 5' 8" & 150 lbs.... Why haven't I started showing AT ALL yet? LO is doing perfect, so I'm not worried, but DANG IT I WANT A BUMP! Are any of you ladies in the same boat?

I'm not showing either. I don't think most women do until 16+ weeks, especially if it's their first child and even more so if they're tall like you are. At this point your uterus is just starting to come over the top of your pelvis, and baby is still quite tiny.

My friend is your height (probably about 120lbs, though) and didn't have a definite baby bump (rather than just-eaten-a-big-dinner bump) until about 25 weeks. I don't know anyone, tall, short, fat, thin etc. that showed at 12 weeks with their first.

I am 5'9-5'10 and weighed 155 pre pregnancy...I didn't start to show til around 20wks...even then it was small I could barely tell..lol..Now at 25wks its starting to round out more but very slowly.
I'd say not to expect much until around 18-20.

Some women are lucky and get bumps immediatly..some of us take longer...but i know what you mean...I WANT MY BUMP!! :)

My mother was 5' and maybe 100lbs with me. She didn't show much at all, even just before I was born, she just looked a little more "rounded" in her bum and tummy per my aunt.

Im 5'8 and was 140lbs with first LO, i didn't show till at least 5 months. I did get a tiny little bump before then but no one would ever have guessed i was pregnant. Hehe.
Im 130lbs this time and im already showing so i think its more of a first time thing...they stay hidden for so much longer!
You will get your bump soon! It will probably grow overnight like mine did :happydance:

Hi, I just want to tell you that I didn't really show at all until, like, 22 weeks. And even then my bump was 'neat'. I'm now 27 weeks and it's clearly obvious that I am preggy! I'm 5'4 and a size 10, small frame. Don't stress about not having a bump, you'll get there in the end don't worry! I was so desperate to show and used to post messages just like yours on BnB, and now I have a bump and I'm loving it. Just give it time. xxxx

I'm sure your height has something to do with it. If you have a long mid section then you tend to show later than ladies that have a shorter mid section! Baby will make his/her appearance soon enough!!!!

i didn't show with my DS until right at 25 weeks, and i weighed 119 before getting preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->