Fall back temp dip 3 dpo

kittiekat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some advice from the experienced charters please...... I believe I ovulated three days ago, this is according to my CM, CP and OPKs. On 1 dpo my temp rose to 36.44, 2 dpo it was 36.59 however todays was 36.41. Hence FF won't give me my crosshairs as I haven't had three days of higher temps.

So I have been searching on the web and keep coming across 'fall back' dips and wondering if any one has ever experienced a fall back cycle around 2-3 dpo????

cant view ur chart hun ?! is 36.41 higher than ur O temp though? n how long av u been charting? cos if its ur first mth they may take longer to put in, if not they will just wona make sure that u defo O,and i think they will put them in 2moro or next day if ur temps higher x x x

Hi Honey,

Thanks for replying, yes 36.41 is higher than my O temp as that was 36.23 but I always dip on O day. My pre-O temps were around 36.43 so todays temp would be slightly lower than my pre-O temps.

I have been charting offically for the last couple of months now and have never seen this before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->