• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

fallback rise. experiences?

Yeah it was a massive drop alright!! It really concerned me, I thought maybe I hadn't ovulated at all. There is a white circle because I was sleep-deprived the night before due to work stress/insomnia :(

Your chart is looking good!

Awww, yes sleepless nights are crap! Nothing worse than that. My dh says I'm part cat, I could sleep all day if left uninterrupted... but the nights with no sleep, look out! Growl!

Thanks for the chart creep, I added you as a buddy so we can continue to creep each other haha :thumbup:

LOL I'm the opposite, I can't sleep during the day so unless I get a good night's sleep I'm screwed :)

You're my first b&b buddy, yay!

Awww yay!!! B&b buddies! We can slowly descend into madness together! Hooray! :haha:

Hi Ladies, hope I can jump in here. we're using an opk and tested positive for ovulation on Saturday. we bd saturday and sunday and i had a bbt temp spike on Monday from 97.7 to 98.2 which i was pretty sure indicated ovulation. today, my bbt fell back to 97.7. I'm not sure what to think and wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this and gotten a BFP after this type of experience. This is the first I'm hearing of a fallback rise and am wondering if a BFP is possible. I've been crampy since last Thursday through Monday which is unusual, I don't think I've ever gotten cramps unless you count foot cramps. Today the cramps seemed to have subsided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"