Fallback rise ?

cnsweeney

Reaction score
Hey ladies !
Has anyone heard of fallback rise ? By looking at my chart , could that be what I have ?
Everything has been very textbook this month . I usually have 28 day cycles and O on cd 14 . Cd 12 -13 I had ewcm , cd 13-14 I had positive opks , cd 12-14 I had ovulation pains in my right side , and cd 14 cp was SHOW . Everything points to O on cd 14. Opks even have gone back to negative yesterday and pain has subsided . Temp spiked .3 to .4 degrees yesterday as expected but then fell back to cover line today and I was gutted :( FF hasn't established CL yet but I would imagine it's somewhere around there . After reading about fallback rise I got some hope . I will update tmw with my next temp but until then figured I would get some input :)
Anyone ?

Hmm well from looking at the chart , since you have the 2 missing temps before the rise and the fall just after I wouldn't say ovulation has occurred unless tomorrow's temp is back up... Sometimes you simply get a fluke temp one way or the other...
Generally for it to be a good thing the drop is between 5 and 9dpo. As it is so early in suspected ovulation territory I would say just a fluke.

Oh no I am almost certain I ovulated . I ovulate every month around cd14 and opks were very positive and ewcm was very heavy . Now cm is creamy and opks are negative . I also had ovulation pains that are now gone and I had the textbook high soft open cervix around cd 14. The reason I didn't have the 2 temps before cd 10-11 was because cd 10 was unreliable as I was sick and was running a very low grade fever just that one morning (99 degrees) . I forgot to temp cd11. You are referring to implantation dip around cd 6-8 . I wasn't thinking that's what I have going on .. it's called fall back rise that occurs on 2dpo which would be where I'm at . If you google it you will see info on it . & fertility friend shows a bunch of charts with similar things but I guess I just wanted input from someone who has had it before or knows what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->