Falling down the rabbit hole.. 7dpo onwards. Update pg 5

Aw I'm so sorry Pink, I'm not sure we would try again if anything happened this time, Its so hard to pick yourself up after a loss! xxx

Really sorry Pink, it really stinks but sadly it happens. Hope you are ok.

I'm ok thank you. Disappointed and incredibly sad but ok. :hugs:

Aw I'm so sorry Pink, I'm not sure we would try again if anything happened this time, Its so hard to pick yourself up after a loss! xxx

After we lost our daughter, I said no more. I'm done. But hope is a b**ch, she sneaks in and you think 'what if this time it's ok' :growlmad:

I'm trying to rest my hopes with the idea that this loss isn't related to my previous losses. (The early ones) it's my first chemical pregnancy so it's entirely possible that it isn't related at all and that it's a coincidence that I've had prior losses.

I don't know, I'm probably just fooling myself but we'll convince ourselves of just about anything to keep hold of the dream of a baby won't we?

Pink, sometimes it does go right.. I had 2mmc, a MC and a early MC in between children 2 & 3. The RMC clinic threw up their hands.. but he still came along. I also had many more mc and even a molar with chemo prior to this.. The motherhood journey is just harder for some of us than others and a real test of our amazing strength and determination xxxx :hugs: I'm just sorry you had to go through this again xxxx your rainbow will come, I'm sure of it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->