Falling down the rabbit hole.. 7dpo onwards. Update pg 5

I so hope so, and that we get a forever baby if it is. :cloud9:

pinkmonki- I just saw in the April testing thread I had you down for "AF due April 5th, will probably test earlier." hahaha. I guess you were right about that! It is way early for you but the testing seems to be working. I can leave you there or if you want me to switch it, I can.

pinkmonki- I just saw in the April testing thread I had you down for "AF due April 5th, will probably test earlier." hahaha. I guess you were right about that! It is way early for you but the testing seems to be working. I can leave you there or if you want me to switch it, I can.

It's super early for me, af is due either the 5th according to my app or the 2nd according to ovulation. Either way, I'm 10dpo today. I'll probably keep testing to watch the line get darker though.. because, um.. nuts :haha:

This mornings tests. Yes, it's a 4:30am wake day again. sigh.

fmu/10dpo

I knew i wasn't going crazy :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_2636.jpg
    IMG_2636.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2637.jpg
    IMG_2637.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2638.jpg
    IMG_2638.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 88
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 50
What a difference overnight! :happydance:
Does that say horseradish on the paper it's on? I know. A positive pregnancy test and I'm noticing the writing lol

Does that say horseradish on the paper it's on? I know. A positive pregnancy test and I'm noticing the writing lol

:haha::haha:

It actually does! 4am this morning and I was scrawling (in my ever so legible nurse scrawl!) a quick list of things to pick up at the market today whilst the test did it's thing :haha:

it's crazy, I put todays test next to the ones over the last few days, where i could see a fainter than faint line on 7dpo, but now i can't see anything on those compared to today. :shrug:

Oh yay!! Congrats! I have everything crossed for you, Pink.

It actually does! 4am this morning and I was scrawling (in my ever so legible nurse scrawl!) a quick list of things to pick up at the market today whilst the test did it's thing :haha:

it's crazy, I put todays test next to the ones over the last few days, where i could see a fainter than faint line on 7dpo, but now i can't see anything on those compared to today. :shrug:

I like you, you make me laugh lol
Wouldn't worry about super early tests being so faint

I like you, you make me laugh lol
Wouldn't worry about super early tests being so faint

Heh, thank you :hugs:

I'm rarely serious about anything, truth be told. :haha:

I definitely don't need a Test today, the nausea is real. Oh my gosh, it's really quite obnoxious this morning. :sick: but you know, I'm me, so I peed on sticks anyway :haha:

Forgot to add 11dpo/fmu. Test is superdrug early

Attachments

• IMG_2645.jpg
    IMG_2645.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 72
Sorry about the nausea, but look how pretty your lines are!

Totally stalking you sorry! Lol but your lines are great! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->