Falls asleep on his own!!

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Now this happened by chance a few days ago.... Jacob was getting ready for bed whinging because he was tired and i really needed to go pee :rofl: so i put him in bed put his dummy in and gave him the nearest thing to hand which happened to be a blanket square thing with an elephant's head in the middle for him to hold (weird i know) anyway i nipped to toilet and though "strange i dont hear him....?" So i come out and he is almost asleep rubbing his hands on this blanket and cuddling it into his head :cloud9: So i walked over pulled his blanket on gave him a kiss and turned off the light and never heard a peep from him :wohoo:

But i though hang on this is a one off....but for the past 2 nights he has cried when i tried to hold him so i put him down did the same and he grabs it pulls it into his face and is gone within seconds :shock: Im so happy cause i dont need to settle him anymore but upset as he is growing up :(

Oh and last night i let him sleep with it and he only woke 3x!! and normally its 6-7x!! So this elephant blanket thing is my LIFE SAVER :rofl:.....only problem is it was a gift and i have no idea where to get another one from if this one gets lost :dohh: !! :D

XxxX

Is it like dumbo and cream and grey??

And thats excellent,i love it when you don't have to spend ages getting them to sleep! x

YEAH IT IS! but its grey with blue under neath, where;s it from?? XXX

:yipee: thats great honey, it is wonderful when they self soothe. i no maddi does, especially for day time naps, i give her her dum blanket and musical toy in her cot and she always falls asleep.

though i must admit i miss cuddling her to sleep at night :dohh: i suppose maddi can't win bless her :)

well done jacob! sounds like you're doing great :)

with regards to elephant, maybe post a pic and see if anyone no's where its from?
x

I think it could be clintons?? Give me a sec x

:yipee: thats great honey, it is wonderful when they self soothe. i no maddi does, especially for day time naps, i give her her dum blanket and musical toy in her cot and she always falls asleep.

though i must admit i miss cuddling her to sleep at night :dohh: i suppose maddi can't win bless her :)

well done jacob! sounds like you're doing great :)

with regards to elephant, maybe post a pic and see if anyone no's where its from?
x

Great idea he is cuddling it now so will go get a pic.....xxX

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Classic-Disney-Dumbo-Comforter-Blanket/dp/B0017QKVIW
???

This is it....excuse the lil boy permentlay attached to it :rofl:

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/TattooAftercare/SDC12518.jpg

no thats not the one?? maybe ask the person he got it from! lol x

Close kaci but its not dumbo..(sorry i thought u meant like dumbo :rofl:) xxX

Now this happened by chance a few days ago.... Jacob was getting ready for bed whinging because he was tired and i really needed to go pee :rofl: so i put him in bed put his dummy in and gave him the nearest thing to hand which happened to be a blanket square thing with an elephant's head in the middle for him to hold (weird i know) anyway i nipped to toilet and though "strange i dont hear him....?" So i come out and he is almost asleep rubbing his hands on this blanket and cuddling it into his head :cloud9: So i walked over pulled his blanket on gave him a kiss and turned off the light and never heard a peep from him :wohoo:

But i though hang on this is a one off....but for the past 2 nights he has cried when i tried to hold him so i put him down did the same and he grabs it pulls it into his face and is gone within seconds :shock: Im so happy cause i dont need to settle him anymore but upset as he is growing up :(

Oh and last night i let him sleep with it and he only woke 3x!! and normally its 6-7x!! So this elephant blanket thing is my LIFE SAVER :rofl:.....only problem is it was a gift and i have no idea where to get another one from if this one gets lost :dohh: !! :D

XxxX

elliot's got an elephant blankie from primark-sounds the same?

no thats not the one?? maybe ask the person he got it from! lol x

I've tried but its an old woman and she 'forgot' :dohh: As she bought it when i was preg so long time ago!!! XxX

XxxX

elliot's got an elephant blankie from primark-sounds the same?

Is it same as pic?? the label has been taken off so i have no idea?? XxX

aww cute pic! good job jacob!

jasmine has one of those but it is a bunny instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->