False hopes?

Mre1507

Reaction score
I had an mc at 10w1d took a cycle to conceive again now I'm 10w4d ob and I have monitored baby's heart beat closely this week, but I been spotting a lot brown blood and last night it was brown-pink blood. I also have really bad sharp cramps, could I be miscarriaging again? Anime ever had this? Constant shape pain on the same spot. I feel like there's someone in there scratching me with long nails. Really worried on the way to the ob right now for another HB check and possibly a scan.

I bled, quite a lot, for two solid weeks at around 10 weeks pregnant. They never did find a reason for it, but here I am, almost fully cooked, and baby is perfectly fine. I was diagnosed with a partial placenta previa later on, and they said that could have been the cause but they still can't say for sure. Bleeding does not always mean the end. Good luck hun, and so sorry for your loss.

Well I saw a new midwife today quite young she couldn't find a HB through the Doppler so I'm waiting to be seen for a scan fingers crossed she just had really bad luck finding it! Yesterday it was nice consistent strong HB

I am 10 weeks 4 days and went to the dr yesterday. I have been having super sharp pain on my left lower side. Got a ultrasound and baby was moving around great. I ended up having a cyst on my left ovary causing so much pain. The dr said they usually go away around this time of pregnancy. Idk if its what could be causing your pain, but that is my experience.

I am 10 weeks 4 days and went to the dr yesterday. I have been having super sharp pain on my left lower side. Got a ultrasound and baby was moving around great. I ended up having a cyst on my left ovary causing so much pain. The dr said they usually go away around this time of pregnancy. Idk if its what could be causing your pain, but that is my experience.

I have the same sharp pain on my left side. My doctor also told me from my first scan that I had a cyst on my left side ovary. He wasn't worried about it, so I wasn't. He said that they normally form from the ovary that you ovulated from. The sharp pains are pretty bad though. Your doctor said that they go away around 10 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->