False labor... Again!

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
So they started as braxton hicks, ignored them as I usually did and while at the movies, that's when my contractions started! They were a thousand times worse then last, and has me gasping each time. Lasted for 2 hours, and I was so convinced at one point I turned to hubby and said that this was it, this was labor. I had never been so sure in my life before. Then it eased up, got further apart and left all together... Again!

When I do actually go into labor, guess what! I'm not going to believe my body. I'm just so pissed!

:( hopefully it will truly start for you soon hun xx

I'm right there with you.. I swore what I felt last night was true labor but they sent me home and now this morning (while I'm thankful for not being in pain) I'm very frustrated that it wasn't 'it'.. And my husband doesn't understand why I'm frustrated to feel better.

I just want my body to make up it's mind so I know "this is it!" And not question myself every time something happens.

I feel ya. I had it horrible for a week before delivering my ds. Unfortunately my "false" labor was so similar to true labor that when my true labor started I waited hourssss before believing it was time. What I did when I thought it might be real labor was get a shower, chug water and lay down on my left side. After all that nothing slowed it down so I headed in and sure enough it was active labor... What was crazy was my false labor was more consistent contractions than my true labor was. My true labor contractions were not a consistent 3-5 mins apart, they were 3-10 mins apart and fooled me completely. They stayed that 3-10 mins apart the whole time I was in the hospital. Not your typical labor contractions

I'm having it bad now, every day for a week and a half now. I was pretty certain it was labour last night, I woke up with what felt like real labour pains complete with back and thigh pain. But I fell back asleep eventually and they were gone by morning.

Me too :( I was having relatively regular pains for around 3-4 hours last night radiating into my upper thighs and back, which yet again fizzled into nothing. 6 days overdue now with induction booked for monday. Reaaally want a natural birth this time though :(
It's so frustrating
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"