False Labor? Labor Symptoms? Ideas?

3xpire

Mother to Kalei Mae (:
Reaction score
I've been without braxton hicks for about two weeks tops now, which has been great. But now two days ago, I started experiencing some really strong pelvic pain/pressure and lower back pain and some upper leg/thigh pain. It lasted about four hours with a headache, but it went away after I had taken some tylenol. It was pretty hard to get up and move around without being in pain, but when my fiance tried reading online, he found nothing except for that it was normal and his mother tried telling me not to worry. So, I didnt, I just took tylenol for the pain and took a nap. I ended up waking up with a big headache and I was dizzy, and this went away after about an hour and after eating.

Yesterday I was fine, but later today, while my LO was moving around a little, I started to experience a lot of strong lower back pain and pain in my upper thighs again, and my huge headache and dizziness came back. I'm going in to see my doctor in a few days, but I'm just curious, could this mean anything? I was reading in this big book my hospital gave me, and some of it sounds like labor symptoms? I'm just curious if this sounds like something to ACTUALLY worry about. Possible false labor? I'm about 99% sure she's already dropped, so I'm clueless.

I'm getting closer and closer so I'm starting to become a little more nervous about things like this lol. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->