False negatives on FRERs?

anniecrock

Reaction score
Is anyone getting false negatives on FRERs? I'm 10DPO and feel pregnant but keep getting stark no's on FRERs. I know I'm still early but I always test positive by 10 dpo? Thanks ladies!

I'll be stalking to see how this turns out. I am by my best guess around 16 dpo today. I tested yesterday with 2 FRER and I was in utter shock at the not pregnant result. I have so many early symptoms and I have been pregnant 4 times with 2 live births. I got stark white where the second line was. Not even an evap after hours. I had this happen with my DD but with the cheap blue dye tests. Good luck to us both!

Yup...two healthy babies here myself, so I know my symptoms!! Ok, let's pray for each other for sticky beans and false negatives! 😜

I'll be praying for us you can count on that! :)

I've never had a false result with a FRER, and it's the brand I always use to test. It could still just be too early though! FX for you :)

Just got a positive (1-2) weeks on Clearblue Digital.

Frer used to be my trusted go to but of late they've been really bad. I've had it myself and seen lots of others with not showing when other tests are or worse giving evaps that really do look like the start of a bfp. I really don't dust them anymore.

Massive congratulations though, digis don't lie :)

Congrats hun!! I'm also convinced I'm pregnant, been pregnant 5 times. And never been more sure, but all my tests say negative, possibly a hint of a line today! I will test again tomorrow!!!

Aww YAY!!! Congratulations. I think if AF doesn't show by the end of the week I will order a digital our pharmacy was fresh out the other day and they are not good about restocking! I am so happy for you!

THANK YOU ladies!!!

mmsk - keep me updated :) fingers crossed for you! i also JUST KNEW i was pregnant, so i totally get it. my amazon shipment of my digi's came so i left both babies and rushed upstairs to take one :)

I haven't retested I honestly have no idea what is going on anymore. My babies both got really sick with this terrible cold that has been going around so I have been distracted. cycle day 40 now I really thought I was pregnant but now I don;t know what to think . The other day I had breast milk leak out.

Mssk...thinking about you lady! Sick babies is the worst! Hang in there and keep me updated! Hugs!

Awww thank you. I seriously need some good vibes! I am thinking about just scheduling an appointment. I'll keep you updated!

I just started spotting. But, this last cycle was so off that I am just happy AF came on its own without medical management. I am happy for a chance to try again. Hopefully this is the cycle. Thank you for your support Annie! <3 Hopefully I will be joining you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->