Family holidays

Louby

Reaction score
:flower: Hi everyone
We are looking for a holiday suitable for all ages for next year
Somewhere with sun and lots to do in both day and night time, waterparks, close beaches, bars and restaurants etc
Any suggestions please :flower:

xxx

ahhh wrong section, thought this was general chat sorry x

Are you looking for abroad? We have been looking at majorca.

yer were thinking of Alcudia, weve been before years ago

xxx

Same here. I havent been there but hubby has as a child. We were looking at club mac alcudia, club cala romani and also we have been to Hi! Bouganvilla in Sa Coma which is fab!!

xx

Florida!! If you don't mind a long flight =)
Disney is bloody fantastic for all ages, some great water parks, down town Disney is full of restaurants and bars etc... definitely worth considering. I know it's quite pricey, but doubt it's that much more expensive than the more common holiday destinations (Disney costs us around £4000 for 2 or 3 weeks. Includes flights, villa, car hire, spending money, Disney tickets, Disney parking, well... everything you can think off).

I deffo wanna go there one day but it would take a lot of saving! Lol. £4k could take us on about 2-3 hols lol. xx

took my lot to the protor safari park hotel in sa coma majorca.

10 mins walk to beach , a few pools on site , a farm , mini golf , tennis , bikes , shooting , paintball anything you can think of, all inclusive restaurant ( food was ok not excellent but always something you could eat and loads of yummy fruit etc fr the little ones ) you could also eat at one of their restaurants free as long as you pre booked. evening entertainment everynight kids mini disco etc ( though it was more geared up for the germans tbh - however mine still danced and played the games ) cocktail bar - included on your ai . as clean and friendly and would def go again. booking through the hotel itself and getting easyjet/ ryan air flights was way cheaper than any package, we hired a car too whch ended up being cheaper than a transfer and meant we had it for the week.

It's true
We went for our honeymoon in 2008, no kiddies back then. We had plans of touring Europe in the years to follow, but Florida got us hooked and we haven't been anywhere else since. Any cheaper places we look at we can't help but think 'yes, it would be fun... but it isn't Florida, and it's *so* expensive when we COULD put that money towards going back to Florida'.

We went for 2 weeks in 2008, 1 week in 2010 (cost around £2000 for the 3 of us everything included) and 3 weeks in 2011. Seriously missing it this year.

Hope you enjoy wherever you go =D

Same here. I havent been there but hubby has as a child. We were looking at club mac alcudia, club cala romani and also we have been to Hi! Bouganvilla in Sa Coma which is fab!!

xx

I went to club cala romani in 2005
it was great then - only downside evening entertainment was more european based ie aimed at the italians!

The pool, nearby beach and town were great tho

We are off to lanzarote this year :thumbup:

Crete is gorgeous. There are loads of different resorts. I would tend to go for somewhere like Agios Nikaloas which is east from the airport. However it may be too quiet if you are wanting something where there is stuff going on for children. We tend to head for places with nice beaches as we spend most of the day at the beach, unless we are exploring the area.

Nerja is supposed to be lovely, I've not been but family have and I really want to go.
Bulgeria and Croatia are on my list of places I want to go to aswell.

I was thinking of Albufeira in Portugal for this year -it is supposed to be really family friendly.

albufeira is lovely i went with my eldest when he was little , friendly and lots to do lots of water parks etc.

aslo took him to fuetreventura we enjoyed that but was alittle quieter however we went on an outing to the zoo , a water park a sealife type place etc . beautiful beaches and places to eat but not a lot at night though we went self catering so you might want a hotel with kids clubs or something if thats your thing - ds1 was only 8 months so we had no use for that really.

trying to think where else we have taken them , we took the 2 boys to bulgaria - loved it there we had a villa in the middle f no where with a pool was a fab relaxing hol , the resorts are a bit livlier but we went and had a look and they werent really our cup of tea but i have friends that loved it at sunny beach

mainland spain - been to costa brava and costa dorado was cheap and cheerful and nice beaches but would rather go to majorca .

zante - loved it - tsilivi nice friendly place for kids all the restaurants make fuss of them , nice beaches and nice atmosphere, not rowdy more for families , if you want a bit livlier try laganas - go karts , bars , waterparks etc .

Halkidiki - hanioti - loved it , nice square packed of bars and restaurants , lots of cocktail bars so gets a bit busier later on in the evening , nice beaches but not a lot to do you need to go into other resorts if you after more entertainment.

France - we are returning this year to the place we went last year , it is a campsite but if you dont camp they have chalets and static caravans , waterpark on site , kids club etc but quite quiet and relaxed , on a lake for boat / canoe trips lovely atmosphere for the kids and all the campers are super friendly and helpful and you feel safe letting yur kids play as the pool is in a complex you have to go through the gate , adventure playgrounds , fotball pitches , bike hire , tennis courts about 10 mins drive to the beach , also as you drive there works out pretty cheap we are going for 2 weeks the 5 of us and with crossings petrol and a camping pitch it is costing us just over 500 pound. we will get food from supermarket and have bbqs and eat out a few times

xx

thats where we stayed the club mac, it was brilliant, its huge and right next to a waterpark and the alcudia beaches are gorgeous
I think we might go back there!
xxx

Florida!! If you don't mind a long flight =)
Disney is bloody fantastic for all ages, some great water parks, down town Disney is full of restaurants and bars etc... definitely worth considering. I know it's quite pricey, but doubt it's that much more expensive than the more common holiday destinations (Disney costs us around £4000 for 2 or 3 weeks. Includes flights, villa, car hire, spending money, Disney tickets, Disney parking, well... everything you can think off).

Id love to go Florida but do you think LO will be too young? he will be just over 1

xxx

took my lot to the protor safari park hotel in sa coma majorca.

10 mins walk to beach , a few pools on site , a farm , mini golf , tennis , bikes , shooting , paintball anything you can think of, all inclusive restaurant ( food was ok not excellent but always something you could eat and loads of yummy fruit etc fr the little ones ) you could also eat at one of their restaurants free as long as you pre booked. evening entertainment everynight kids mini disco etc ( though it was more geared up for the germans tbh - however mine still danced and played the games ) cocktail bar - included on your ai . as clean and friendly and would def go again. booking through the hotel itself and getting easyjet/ ryan air flights was way cheaper than any package, we hired a car too whch ended up being cheaper than a transfer and meant we had it for the week.

will have a look at this

thankyou xxx

I can't recommend Holiday Village hotels enough... We got back from the Egypt one in May and have booked to go to the Tunisia one next year... They have them all over the world... Great for all ages...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->