familys not happy? (rant)

missdani

Reaction score
So i thought everyone was happy turns out my dad has told everyone im a slapper for having a 3 half year old with a bloke i was with for 6 years and now preg by my oh who iv been with 2 years :(. Im so hurt he wont tell my nan im preg as he is ashamed of me. Also my sister who has pco is ignoring me just because im preg again which i kind of understand shes hurting but its hurting me that she wont talk to me :( stupid familys!!! Why cant they just be happy or at least fake it haha

I think it's more a case of why the change? Why were people acting happy but not actually happy? Family dynamics are an odd thing. It would have been easier for people to have either faked it all or been honest upfront. I don't see how the time you've been with someone makes a massive difference. I know people who have been together a month, got pregnant and been together forever. Equally I know people who have been together forever and then split up.
As long as you and your partner are happy then people should follow suit soon and if they don't that's their own loss. It's time to be selfish and be happy for yourself.
With regards to your sister I'm sure its just a matter of time and when you hurt you tend to end up hurting those closest. :hugs:

That's a horrible thing for your dad to say. No dad should say that about their own daughter. You're not a slapper, so don't ever think that. Like pp said it doesn't matter th length of time you've been together as the same reason she said.

If they want to be like that then tell them they don't have a place in yours and your baby's life. I know I would. And see how their reaction is then. Be selfish and think of yourself. Clearly that's what they are doing. Your sister has no right to ignore you because you are pregnant. Yes she might struggle to conceive but that isn't your fault. Is she going to fall out with everyone who gets pregnant? It's childish behaviour.

Cheer up, and think of your own little family :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"