FAO DIY'ers

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
I am seeking 2 things, a superman bib (preferably a bandana bib) and babylegs that match a batman nappy. Could anyone make these things for me in time for halloween?

My SIL has a theme party every year and this year is heroes and villains, my husband and i want to go original and clearly batman and superman arent original BUT seeing as I have the batman and superman nappy coming soon-ish, the fact they are on a nappy is original iykwim. SO I want him to wear one and when he needs a nappy change, he can wear the other. We probably wont be there much longer than 4-5 hours and if we are, i'll put him in his pjs and a regular nappy anyway, but the point is that he wears both with a matching bib and babyleg type things but i can find a good batman bib but no matching baby legs and i can find good matching superman huggalugs but no cute bib (i seen a boring one on ebay but its too boring!

Any help??

Hun i can make you a superman bib? I can either make you one or i can dye a bib blue and i have an superman embroidery coming? PM me to let me know :D

where are you getting the embroidery from? i'm thinking of a bit of diy myself ;)

ebay hun... ive used them to change my nappy wraps! I have dyed my dyed my wraps and added spiderman and superman embroideries to them :D

I already do hun see my siggy!! Hehehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"