FAO Mods - Can we have a forum for Over 35 and Pregnant

pip7890

Mum of a Teen and a Baby!
Reaction score
There's lots of us on the Over 35 and TTC forum that would love to see an Over 35 and Pregnant forum. Being a pregnant lady later in life brings different issues to bear and it would be really helpful to share the journey with like minded ladies.

Many thanks.

Pip x

Great idea, Pip. The over 35's ttc thread is extremely successful with many bfp announcements. Haven't got one of my own to make yet, but when I do have I would love to know there is somewhere else to continue the journey with like minded women closer to my age group. :thumbup:

YES YES YES!!!! May I be one of those BFP ladies over 35 soon

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Great idea :thumbup::thumbup: I am waiting for my BFP too but when the time comes would love to join some like minded ladies in a over 35 and pregnant thread...BRILLIANT IDEA :winkwink:

I would join this forum. I am almost 38 and about 6.5 weeks pregnant- trying to be cautiously excited, but I'm just happy!!! I got pregnant with my DD @ 35 and gave birth @ 36!! It seems I have some friends my age and finally starting families and so many others that are either younger or had their kids a long time ago!
Wishing everyone BFPs soon!!!

yes please ... I know it was suggested before but nothing ever came of it. It would be so good to have a specific place to go and see all the lovely BFPS for the 'older' mummies to be. I am 100% behind this. A different set of worries TTC but also a different set once you are pregnant. Great idea. x

Fab idea. I want to head over there as soon as possible! x

Me too !! I would feel more 'at home' with like minded ladies. If I'm blessed with another pregnancy it would be a comfort to be able to share my experiences and worries with other fellow 'oldies!'. Thank you pip for requesting xxxx

Hi ladies,

I'll bring this to the attention of the admins.

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion it's certainly one we have taken note of before and are willing to discuss again. For now there have been some recent updates to the forum, team changes and unfortunately a slight technical problem which are a priority but will keep you up to date of any potential update regarding this.

Wobbles x

Another vote for the board!

And thank you, Chris, for taking it to the Admins. Like the other wonderful ladies have said, we have different issues that will be lost in a sea of posts that are much different than what we face as older mommies.

Grace

Yes please!! great idea, being an over 35 mum to be it would be lovely to have a place where we can feel at home!

Please, please have it ready for when I get my promotion!!!:thumbup:

Me too !! I would feel more 'at home' with like minded ladies. If I'm blessed with another pregnancy it would be a comfort to be able to share my experiences and worries with other fellow 'oldies!'. Thank you pip for requesting xxxx

ditto :thumbup:

Hi, I think this would be great! I am 36 and 9 weeks PG. Just lending my support.

HI! I would be very happy to see this happen. I am 39 (will be 40 @due date) and I feel a little lost on the forum.

Much as I love all the preggy boards...I would love a over 35 & pregnant forum too. It's nice to have peers to empathise and chat too.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO ONE - ASAP. :) X X X

TY :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"