FAO Mods - Can we have a forum for Over 35 and Pregnant

I would so love to see this! I still spend a lot of time hanging out in the over 35 TTC board at 15+ weeks. I feel like banging my head a lot of times on the tri boards with the kids. :)

Yes please, 36 in a few weeks and trying for baby no 2.

Fabulous idea!!

will be 36 in a few weeks and its been a fair while since i've had a baby,would be great sharing aches,pains and lots of giggles with others my age!

I also agree that wud be a fab idea.as a 43 ttc mum.:thumbup:.xx

I'd love to join the cause!

Having been pregnant at 24 and again at 31, now at 39, I can relate and state that this time around is definitely different, with a whole different set of concerns...but I do admit there are a whole different set of really great things too!!!

Would love to be able to relate to the rest of the group along this new journey.

Best to all! :)

I vote for this too, theres a huge difference with being pregnant in you late 30'-40's not just medical either, sometimes it can be too overwhelming on the other boards for those who are pregnant in this age group, so please can we have this board MOD's,

Excellent suggestion and gets my vote as I would love to be able to talk somewhere with peers similar in age to me if I get my BFP :thumbup:

Seeing as how I am on the cusp of my 35th birthday and still TTC I think this is a great idea. I definitely feel I face different issues now than I did when I was pregnant in my 20s. Come on mods! It's a great idea!!!

go go go (I will be 35 soon, so I would certainly use the section (If I ever get to TTC anyway :D )

Hi ladies

I've started a new group in the Pregnancy Forum: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/590420-over-35-pregnant.html#post10181129

Feel free to join in.

Pip x

Still waiting for bfp but great idea I would join!

This is the next forum on the list :)
The only reason we haven't done it yet is because we're just checking the server problems are totally solved first. Should be done by tomorrow with any luck.

:)

That's great news StirCrazy.

Thanks.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member