Fashion: What Colour Goes With Turquoise?

Definitely a neutral such as brown, white, gray, or black.

I wouldn't do purple as they're too close in shades. The red does compliment turquoise as they're opposite on the color wheel.

When in doubt of what colors go great together, refer to a color wheel.

As summer rain said, turquoise is wonderfully versatile for being such a vibrant colour. I think the orangey-red you picked out in that dress is great. I would explore orange and turquoise more thoroughly, myself. It was quite a fun colour combo for a lot of little boys clothing around here this year, and I think it would translate very well into really lush women's clothing. Especially holiday clothing!
Have a great holiday, by the way!

How does red and turquoise look on paper?

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZHZzdONjNyNEJHanEweVZ1WGxtUGcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Nice or awful?

This is divine!
I like turquoise and red :)

x

I love peach/coral with turquoise. White and black go. Blue would also go very well. Or a pale pink.

A big chunky long necklace would jazz it up, wear stud earrings though. A belt just under the bust would also look great with long dangly earrings. Silver or gold thin bangles would look great, all on one arm, about 20 of them! Or a big chunky ring, in a coral colour would look divine xx

Exactly what Nat said!

Oh & have a great holiday, I'm not jealous.. Not even one bit :cry:

:lol:

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, ive decided on a couple of the colour combos actually. We're going to be away for 4 weeks so no doubt ill wear it more than once or twice.

Id never thought of coral and i actually really like it.

xxx

Char - Come with me....I INSIST!!!

I've just painted my nails turquoise and I seen loads of insperation. I tried phonebucketing it last night for you but the apps playing up. I'm gonna tag you in some pics on faceyB now x

Thanks Hayley, ill check them out when i get home. x

I would get some gold or silver accesorys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"