Fat loss for idiots!!

K

kitjos

As the diet sounds, this isnt for 'idiots' but its so simple, anyone can follow it! :haha: I think this diet came from the US but can work for any body type and shape.

I am 22years old, 5ft 8 and weighed 176.8 lbs, that was recorded on mon 12th July and i decided to follow this diet as i hated what i saw in the mirror, i didnt feel sexy anymore and was in tears that nothing in my wardrobe fitted. So i brought this diet online (approx £25) and started it that day.

I am soooo pleased to say that i have lost half a stone in 6 days and i feel SO mush better!! :happydance:. The energy levels i have is mind-blowing compared to before the diet, i am able to fit in my jeans alot easier and i feel alot more sexier. I am now doing ministry of sound pump it up DVD which helps alot more with the weight loss but you dont have to exercise with this diet as it does enough with just the food intake. Im consuming approx 800-900 calories per day and although the first 4 days where hard adjusting, it has now become second nature.

If anymore wants anymore details or have some sucess stories yourself then id love to hear. :hugs:

800-900 calories isn't enough intake for your body, or your organs. Your body needs at least 1200 calories + plus more if your exercising daily.
7 lb in 6 days is okay if its one off, but weightloss like this isn't healthy for your or your BMR. Healthy loss & decreasing chances of regaining is 1-2lb a week.

nice to hear feel better in yourself though.

Yeh, 8-900 cals isnt alot a day but its my own fault - your allowed to eat as much as you like of a certain food type but i just dont feel hungry so i dont :shrug:. Thanks for your reply and yeh i do feel alot better in myself and i'll try and eat more at the next meal :thumbup:

what does the diet involve?

800-900 calories isn't enough intake for your body, or your organs. Your body needs at least 1200 calories + plus more if your exercising daily.
7 lb in 6 days is okay if its one off, but weightloss like this isn't healthy for your or your BMR. Healthy loss & decreasing chances of regaining is 1-2lb a week.

nice to hear feel better in yourself though.

agree.... if you stick to a very low calorie diet, your metabolism will slow right down. And you'll start to break down muscle as well as fat, which is not good.

It doesn't teach you healthy eating either so when you do come to eat a 'normal' diet, you may put weight on as your body will hold on to everything as it's been starving for so long.

please eat more!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back