Fatigue .... advice?

Juliet11

Momma to sweet twins xoxo
Reaction score
Third pregnancy and experiencing way more fatigue then other two.
I am 10 weeks along.
Not sleeping that great with waking up to go to the bathroom.

Any natural recommendations to battle this? Or just wait it out :wacko:

Oh and was going to add that it is really bad between 12-4 pm... eating lunch helps for a bit but then it kicks in again.

I ended up waiting it out and around 12 weeks I was able to stay awake all day. The fatigue was definatley awful this time around too.

Im 12 weeks and this is my third pregnancy and I'm forty and have found the fatigue is kicking my butt.im not sleeping all the night through as I'm having pains in my hips so keep waking to roll over.... It's 3.10pm and I've just woken up from a hour nap and will be back in bed by 7 lol.

Hopefully it won't last much longer and normal life will resume ....

Im 20 weeks and still having this issue. I did add half a Unisom at night and thats helped me feel a little more rested only because as soon as I lay back down I am out. I feel like I am just going to be tired for the next few years Lol!

krissie, i hope this improves for me around 12 wks!

avon, sorry to hear about the hip pain! that doesn't sound fun.

cews, i have wondered if unisom would just help me fall asleep or stay asleep. cause if i could stay asleep and not wake with all the trying to get comfortable, going pee, etc, then that might help me not feel so exhausted all afternoon.

krissie, i hope this improves for me around 12 wks!

avon, sorry to hear about the hip pain! that doesn't sound fun.

cews, i have wondered if unisom would just help me fall asleep or stay asleep. cause if i could stay asleep and not wake with all the trying to get comfortable, going pee, etc, then that might help me not feel so exhausted all afternoon.

If you do I would recommend only taking half of one (the blue pills not the liquid ones) as a full one might make you really groggy during the morning.

I've been using oils to help me sleep. I ve had fatigue this entire pregnancy I didn't get any 2nd tri energy this go. I do nothice I feel a lot better if I drink a ton of water but otherwise just autopiloting through each day this entire time :/

yes auto-piloting sounds like how i feel!!!
which oils have helped??

I'm only 4 weeks but I have been exhausted for the last few days. I literally can't stay awake after 9pm and I'm yawning throughout the day. I think I'm sleeping ok-ish at night but I'm waking up scared each morning expecting the worst.

I am hoping this tiredness doesn't continue for weeks yet!

I've just found that reading helps me if I wake in the night and struggle to get back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->