Fatique!! zzzzz

emicakess

Reaction score
I keep reading on all the descriptions of my week in pregnancy things like "feeling good now?" "You should have some energy now!"

Um no. Lol. I am so exhausted, i even nap when DD naps. Even with 2 or rarely 3 cups of coffee, im SO exhausted every day. Ready to pass out in bed by 7 but DD doesnt go to bed until 9:30 so i just hang in there to put her to bed.
I feel bad because i barely have a libido but ive been wanting to try and get an intimate relationship back with OH but I'm just so exhausted by night.
Anyone else??

Yes!

My midwife told me that at 22-24 weeks we can feel a slump in energy. Now can't exactly remember the reason but I *think* it's to do with the extra blood volume we're having to deal with and organs enlarging to cope with the extra demand on our bodies.

Oh, and I have a very active sex life with my oh....... when I'm asleep :haha:

My fatigue has been awful since day one. So different this time around with an 11 month old! I was in bed at 8:30 last night and still so tired this morning!

I have no energy and am already to the point where I'm short of breath quickly lol

I'd kill for that burst of energy everyone mentions! I've felt exhausted since day 1 and still have sickness now, I am having twins so it's not too surprising. I just can't wait to feel normal again haha

I'm so tired. Last pregnancy I definitely felt better in the second trimester but not this one. I had 2 busy days in last 2 days and it's knocked me for six. I have no energy today. My poor little boy is bored!

23ish weeks is the start of a HUGE growth spurt for baby. From 24-25 weeks alone they'll grow almost 2 inches. And from 23 to 27 weeks their weight will double. Ive been feeling extra sleepy and hungry over the last few days. Im chalking it up to a growing baby. Ready to get my energy back though. Im so tired. I'll wake up at 6am when my kids start to stir and feel awake, but by 10-11am Im beat. I'll nap with my kids around 1-3 and then be ok until about 8 and Im exhausted again. And Im eating a TON, or at least I feel like I am. Ready to get into a few good weeks again and have my energy back before the third trimester slump hits in a few weeks.

Never had any sickness, only fatigue in great amounts :( my iron levels and blood pressure are both really low though... The joys!

Was much better the first time when there wasn't a child to look after so I could just sleep all the time :haha:

You're not alone. I also noticed just within the last 2 days that I am SO tired and I am eating like I did early in my first trimester. It is so annoying but I figured the babies were going through a big growth spurt around this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->