Fault in a breed? UPDATE pics

The only thing about non reg dogs is the parents could b related..like brother/sister dad/daughter and those dogs may have health issues and there is no way of knowing :-(

It's just cosmetic. It means he wouldn't win best of breed if you were to show him. (He may even get disqualified if it's a disqualifying trait in the standard.) If all you want is a pet it means nothing.

The only thing about non reg dogs is the parents could b related..like brother/sister dad/daughter and those dogs may have health issues and there is no way of knowing :-(

Actually many show dogs are quite inbred. They try to keep the desirable qualities by breeding a close relative. Many times you will see the same name up to 3 or 4 times in a pedigree that goes back 4 generations (sometimes more). There was a big champion Chinese Crested here that was number one for years (named Barney Google) that sired many, many litters (think he came from the UK). Many of the offspring were interbred.

Hes so cute! He doesn't look like a bullmastiff to me though but it might just be the pic x

Ive been looking at other bullmastiff pups and the others of the litter look like all the pics ive seen, exept this one doesnt. I dont know :S Maybe he is abit of a through back or something. I dont care though, hes still perfect and im not paying alot of money for him. We pick him up tomorrow, so exited! x

Do you think he could be an english bullmastiff instead? The pics of those pups look more similar? The pic ive seen of the dad, he looks quite tall, and apparently they are taller than bullmastiffs? Whats the difference? x

Have just asked and no he said both parents are full bull mastiffs. x

Awwww he's gorgeous :) Hope you all have many happy years together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"