Favourite armchair or sofa?

LucyHF

Reaction score
Do you prefer sitting on a sofa or an armchair?
I'm very much an armchair person because then I don't have to share with anyone!:winkwink:

We only have a corner sofa but me and OH have the same fav bit of it so were always fighting each other to sit there :haha:

sofa! i hate sitting with my feet on the floor so i sprawl.

We only have 2 sofas and no armchairs, I prefer this as it means that I'm not squashed up but at the same time don't have to share. :)

I don't have an armchair, just a corner sofa but I love it because I can completely stretch out.

Sofa, but I dont share my sofa with anyone accept LO, people know to ask me before they sit on the sofa lmao

I'm a sofa girl, I have the 2 seater cos I'm a midget :haha: and OH has the 3.

Sofa. We're actually looking to buy one of those 3-4 piece huge sectionals. My DH and I both love to sprawl out, so we need more accommodation.

Never was one for armchairs, unless they recline.

I used to be an armchair person as I don't like people near me but we now have two two-seater sofas. I have my own and nobody is allowed to sit on it without asking my permission. Lol. I know it sounds crazy but I really don't like people.

Weve got a corner sofa and during the day i hog the corner cuddling Isaac all day :) and when OH comes I get demoted to the end of it and I end up curling up sulking ;)! Haha

I have my grandmother's rocker. The padding and upholstery has been replaced but it still holds the same memories of my grandmother rocking me, even when I was far too big for her lap. I've rocked quite a few babies in it myself but I can't wait to rock my baby in it! It is very comfy too :)

I have my grandmother's rocker. The padding and upholstery has been replaced but it still holds the same memories of my grandmother rocking me, even when I was far too big for her lap. I've rocked quite a few babies in it myself but I can't wait to rock my baby in it! It is very comfy too :)

AshleighR- That's really lovely to read. I really hope you enjoy rocking your little in it and I'm sure she/he will adore being rocked in the chair too.

For everyone else, it seems sofas are the favourite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->