• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favourite naughty takeaway food?

TTCabundle

Reaction score
I'm craving a takeaway atm haha not going to get one because we're skint, but just thought i'd be nosey and ask what's your favourite naughty takeaway food?

I LOVE donner kebabs :blush: I don't get them often because I know how bad they are but I just love them!

We have a dominos every Friday, our treat! (We get 50% off so it's only a tenner) my fave is Indian though. We eat pretty healthy for the rest of the week!!

I love all takeaways!!! My fav to order at home when im not skint is an Indian. I love pizza too but find I prefer the sides so sometimes I buy bits in the supermarket and recreate a takeaway!

Davidos!! They do the best pizza ever and mozzarella sticks. We probably order from there once a month or so. And they deliver which is epic.

Mm all this is making me hungry! I'm not keen on Pizza, but I also love the sides that takeaways do haha!
I love Indian, it always tastes so much better from an Indian take away rather than cooking it at home! x

I love any takeaway, as it means no cooklng!!

I absolutely love indian food though yum.

Xx

I love omelette, chips and bbq sauce from the Chinese

Dominoes is my all time favourite
Pinapple mushroom and sausage :cloud9: I just started at slim world :nope: so denying myself this even though we've got an itison voucher for a medium pizza just sitting there. I'm going o wait a few weeks then save up my syns :smug:

Now if we are up in the midlands visiting the inlaws then it's pizza or Indian (the best curry in the world!). But is we are at home (in Dorset) then it has to be anything from the chip shop. GET IN MY BELLY! :haha:
But alas we are beyond skint so it's homemade burgers (which are nice but not a takeaway!)

Has to be Indian food, just love it, not a chippy fan too much. Chinese is ok, though I'm fussy with them x

Definitely Indian, I cook a lot of curry at home but can never get lamb korma anything like a takeaway, and peshwari naan yum yum yum!!!!

Also like fish and chips

And dominos Texas BBQ pizza!

Get in my belly :rofl:

All of them. I just love takeaways. I love unhealthy food in general.

I love healthy food too though.

Basically, I just love food.

If I had to give an answer, I'd say Chinese for a takeaway and Indian for a meal out (find it stinks the house out if we have it at home).

We have a takeaway every Friday. This week we had it on Thursday though because OH has a three day weekend. It's like a treat at the end of every week.

Chili Cheese fries or some nachos! :D

Maybe your Dominos is different than here...but Dominos pizza is just "ok". lol
Either that, or we're spoiled with the billion pizza parlors/restaurants/etc. and have become very picky. :lol:

Take out always looks so much better in the USA.... The pizza looks amazing. Dominos I think is overrated and a rip off!!

When I lived in Manchester there was this AMAZING American style take away called Archies. They did every kind of icecream milkshake from Oreo to raspberry to bubblegum, and the most amazing burgers and chips. Around here I like the local Chinese (best in the country, really is!). Favourite dishes are OK chicken, fried rice, or singapore noodles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->