• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favourite naughty takeaway food?

Thai food or indian food. God its been so bloody long since I had a takeaway.

Chili Cheese fries or some nachos! :D

Maybe your Dominos is different than here...but Dominos pizza is just "ok". lol
Either that, or we're spoiled with the billion pizza parlors/restaurants/etc. and have become very picky. :lol:

In the UK dominos is a franchise so it depends on the franchisee of the particular takeaway as to how good it is. My local one is great and they always have lots of offers on.

Mmm...just this second finished a Chinese :D satay chicken yumyum!

Chinese or Indian, or sometimes pizza. I love takeaways though, i'd probably eat them several times a week if I could haha.

Chinese or pizza, yum!

I've just been poorly and not been able to eat for two days, I'm bloody starving! xxx

I don't rate dominos at all. We have a local pizza shop that's amazing, you can get double the amount of food you would get from dominos for almost half the price!

I used to get Chinese quite a lot, but it got raided a few weeks ago as there we illegal immigrants working there, sadly one was the chef and the replacement chef is cack

Where we live the chip shop is awful so I drive 5 miles to the next one if we want a supper same with Indian, they are rank so I go 8 miles to the next one

Last night we got chicken tikka kebabs as I was out shopping until quite late so was passing the place on way home anyway

Forgot to add Thai, if I have time I will drive to the Thai restaurant for a take out, I worked there for 7 years and it is amazing

I've never had dominoes because they don't deliver to me! My favourite is probably Chinese though to be honest.

Definitely Indian, we have one every Sat night, they even know me there when I ring up to order!! Lol!! We spend £17.50 on an Indian but we don't smoke and rarely drink so that is our treat!

Used to be chicken tikka masala with chips and a pashwari naan.

Now is chicken curry with chips and prawn crackers! Sometimes egg fried rice too (me and oh will get a bag of chips and an egg fried rice to share).

Yum Yum Yum, but you know what... im being soo good I don't even fancy anything like that atm. Makes me feel bad thinking of eating it haha

Bad food, either chicken pakora if it's from a local. Chilli, shredded beef and fried rice from the chinese. Or my all time, but rarely have, a haggis supper with everything on it. Nom.

My favourite takeaway though is Sushi. We get a platter with mixed Nigiri, Rolls, and Maki. I drive 20 minutes to pick it up.

This is a hard one we eat alot of take out some times.. we havent ate at home in like 6 days because we've been on vacation we just went and got grocerys last nigiht though so will be eating at home lots again.

Oh and I are both joining the gym on friday so we have no choice but to eat healthy now aha

my fave is prob pizza and garlic fingers with donair sauce lol

Pizza, a canadian with extra sauce (for those who dont know... Its pepperoni, mushrooms, and bacon) or japanese, beef terryoki and california rolls:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->