Favours...

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here but I really want to give little hanging hearts to the ladies at my wedding as favours as I totally LOVE them and pretty much all my friends and family know this :) I've found some really cheap on sale - they are cream metal hearts that have been sort of stamped and look quite vintage, and they have some brown string (not sure what its really called) to hang them up. I was just going to give each lady 1 each in a little bag. Do you think these would be good favours or should I be going down a different road?

Sounds lovely to me :thumbup: Do you have your guest list sorted now? Don't blow a chunk of your budget on your favours (as essentially they are just unnecessary frills)

Yeah lol I like to get everything organised so I know where I'm at, I do this with everything I plan hahaha! I've found a load of them for 99p each so they're quite cheap... I don't really wanna spend much more than that because they are just a token really aren't they!! xx

Found some different ones and paid 67p each inc postage :happydance: first wedding things bought!! I'm so excited!! xx

They sound lovely and they sound a great bargain too!
How exciting that you've got your first thing brought :happydance:

Ooh that is a bargain :thumbup: and I remember buying my first wedding thing. Exciting :happydance:

AND the vicar got back in touch and we have a date :D Friday 7th Feb 2014!! Its all getting real now lol! Just need to get paid on Monday and I will book my photographer eep! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->