fearr :((

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by emmys_james, Dec 10, 2009.

1. emmys_james

emmys_james TTC #1 Cycle 15

well today a new fear has come over me and its stupid
    but i'm sooooooooooo scared i will never in my life catch this egg, like never.
    it seems pretty chilish. reassurance would be nice at least lol. x

2. Staceiz19

Staceiz19 Mother of 2, 1 on the way

i know how u feel girly... But one day Mr. :spermy: will catch that eggy and guess what ? you'll be thinking lol how silly was i thinkin it would never happen , actually you will be tooooo over the moon to even remember thinking that:flower: hehe
    xx

3. emmys_james

haha i sureee hope soo, i wanna feel like a nelly and over the moon at the same tym. XD

4. tuesday

tuesday Well-Known Member

I feel the same and i already have a daughter (who is 6), i fear i have left it too long and have closed up :shrug: it seems pretty stupid doesn't it?

5. emmys_james

awwww hun =/, and nuuuuu it doesn't. :hugs::hugs:

6. Caterpiller

Caterpiller Not cooperating

It's not the 2ww that bothers me, but the small O window - you are not alone - have I BD enough, did we do it at the right time, should I try once more? ARGGH its never ending - the 2ww is pointless if you worried you didn't catch the egg :hugs:

7. emmys_james

haha deffo. like this month me and oh have had alot of things gng on with fam and things happening out of our control. and we havent BD enough, next month will be alot calmer but i just want it to happen now and wondeing if everythings ok down there (tmi) sorry and yea... never ending questions and waiting isn't it??!!

8. Dancingkaty1

Dancingkaty1 Well-Known Member

i too sometimes feel like this...only took me 6 mths to conceive my daughter...she is now nearly 4 & i sooo wish i had of started ttc again sooner.....i worry all the time something must of happened when i gave birth or since then....had all the tests going & everything seems fine with us apart from i have polycysts on only ovary which my fs doesnt seem concerned about as i appear to be ov fine anyway...on clomid tho so im hoping this gives my only ovary a boost!! xx

9. babydeabreu

babydeabreu Blessed Family of two :)

hi emmys_james

don’t think your alone hunnie. there’s allot of us that feel this and doubt ourselves. i for one is that person. iv been with my partner nearly 10years and have been trying for baby since feb and still haven’t got a child together. i feel like im never goner get the egg and feel like my bodies no good:shrug: :(

im just praying that it happens soon as it starting to really depress me not conceived yet :dohh::shrug::(

just gotter have faith and belive your time at motherhood will come :happydance:xxx

good luck xxx

10. WANBMUM

WANBMUM I am a mama

Yep I know how you feel. I feel month after month and getting nowhere that it's pointless because it will never happen for us. :(

11. bethany-wood

bethany-wood Guest

I know how you feel :( 11 cycles and not so much as a hint of a :bfp: nothing :nope: :nope: :nope:

FIVE of my friends fell pregnant over the past two months :nope: now i'm feeling crappy.

Hopefully this cycle it will be our turn :flower:

xxx

12. emmys_james

wow i'm not the only one :D aha glad we're not alone :)

13. ArticBaby

ArticBaby Stepmom&TTC#1

Nope your not the only one. Sending some babydust to you.

:dust:

14. babydeabreu

babydeabreu Blessed Family of two :)

Most definatly not allone..the Majority of us on TTC are finding it very difficult :)

XXX WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER XXX