February 2010 Love Bugs :)

well...here she is!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-my-little-princess-4d-today.html#post3573424

my little lady, shes deinitely a girlie! And shes absolutely perfect, im such a proud mummy, totally filled with love and cant wait to meet her in real life now!!

experience was amazing, she has TOTALLY got her daddys mouth! Couldnt believe it!! She was yawning, blowing kisses and smiling...im on cloud 9!!

xx

Teal i know we are so near :D

Laura she is beautiful! It must have been so nice and well done baby for being a good girl for your mummy and daddy and posing! :D

:headspin: yay she was a good girl and gave you a good look at her :) too cute. Glad you got some cute pics, cant wait for mine :D xxx

Thanks you guys, she did have the cord infront of her face for quite alot of the scan but it did move at the end...but she was a little performer for us, yawning, blowing kisses and smiling!! Not a shy one then...just like her mummy! :rofl:

Oooh aimee+teal to ease yourselves into 3rd tri you should just officially join the lovebugs thread over there!? :haha: im a bit of a 3rd tri pusher since i moved over early :rofl:

found out from my scan aswell that My Little Princess weighs 1062g :D which is about 2pounds 2 ounces :D xxx

Twiggy - I''ll go and join and lovebug thread in third tri :happydance: xx

yay teal!! I think the lovebugs understand us early movers lol. Ooooh and you're double digits tomorrow!! :happydance:

OMG check oot my ticker ladiessss!! i moved up a box today!!!!! AAAhhh! Holy crap im 2 boxes away from the end!! *gulp*

xx

Oh wow - I would have missed the double digits Twiggy lol

Yay for moving up a box! :happydance: I'll be moving up a box a week today then!

found out from my scan aswell that My Little Princess weighs 1062g :D which is about 2pounds 2 ounces :D xxx

That's the same as what my little man weighed at my 4D :D I'm glad that seems to be about average because someone told me it was huge and got me panicked, but me, you and vinnypeanut all have bubs weighing about the same :thumbup: Although you are a week ahead of me, so maybe I am having a fatty :lol:

I also went into a panic when I saw that all your tickers are in the 3rd to last box! Eeek. I like reading your tickers though because I don't have one of those ones. xx

Twiggy your little princess looks perfect. And what gorgeous photos she gave you!! :D

Think i move up a box 2moro then!! Eeeek how exciting! It only seems like yesterday i was in the 2nd box with peanut looking like a mini squid...and seeing all the ladies in the last few boxes. Now its us!! :D

Hope everyone is doing good today :flower:

I woke up with a sore throat - really hoping if anything it's the cold starting and nothing else.

On a plus I'm in double digits today! :happydance: xx

woo teal congrats on double digits and congrats to vinnypeanut for being promoted to a new box :haha:

:D xxx

Hehe thanks Hayley id forgotten!! Oh wow! Only 2 boxes to go! Hurry up little monkey im ready to meet you now! xx

Oh and WHOOOOOPPEEEEEE teal :drunk:

Yay for new ticker box :yipee:

And also Yay for double digits teal :yipee: Hope you're not getting ill though xx

hey i'm due on the 6th with a little boy. anyone else in the basingstoke area??

best thing about feb babies.... you can buy loads in the jan sales :):)

Hope everyones well :) xxxx

26 weeks today :happydance: I'm thinking it's now ok to start posting in the third trimester forum outside our lovebug thread :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->