February 2010 Love Bugs :)

yay teal! Congrats on 26 weeks! And yes, i definitely think you should make yourself and official 3rd tri'er rather than an honorary one!

woo! its so exciting over there!! :happydance:

Thanks :flower: Third tri does look a bit on the scary side!

Good luck for your scan Katy! xx

woooo! Katy im dying to see your rescan piccies!! :yipee:

Good luck hun il keep checking back for updates! and im keeping my fingers crossed little man is guna behave and strike a nice pose on screen for mummy!!!

xx

wooo rescan cant wait to see pics :D

I have my growth scan tomorrow, eeek, but then 4d scan on monday after gettin married on saturday - busy busy :haha: xxx

Oooh Hayley good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Scan was at 5.30 but went to mum's afterwards so only just got home. I'm just uploading the pics now. He woke up for a little bit and was sucking his fingers and playing with his cord which was so amazing to see :cloud9: He wasn't in the best position for photos though because he had his cord in front of his face, along with both of his hands and a foot :dohh: They gave me the CD Rom with all of the pics and the scan reports and growth charts and things on for £20 because the pics weren't fab though, even though I was more than pleased with them :D xx

I put a thread in 3rd Tri :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/224440-my-4d-scan-pics-today-overload.html

I have loads more pics but they aren't fabulous so those are the best :) xx

I know I said before but pictures were great Katy :flower:

Hope everyone is doing ok today xx

Just thought Id say a huuuuuuuge

CONGRATULATIONS

:wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding:

To Hayley today on ur wedding day!

Hope you have a magical day....you deserve it! :D
xx

I second the above :) Can't wait to see pics. Hope you're having a fab day xx

Hi,

I would love to join the feb mum's to be group. Add me :D
A lot of the Feb mums to be are over here now in the third trimester section

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-last-tri-25-blue-33-pink-18-yellows-41.html

oh ladies, we need to revive this in the general chat thread I say! xx

:cry: I feel pregnancy sick... oh I miss it.... broody alert :haha: xxx

I miss being pregnant with our lovebugs speaking to everyone who was experiencing the same things, but now our baby lovebugs are here, after all that moaning we done :haha: What makes me sad is when you see the new February Lovebug group xx

Ow :dohh: I just realised my due date wasn't in this one, maybe it was the other thread that BeautyWithin or Vinnypeanut started xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->