February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

Sorry to hear you're out Bulldawg and truthbtold. :hugs:

Good luck to everyone who's left - keep us updated!

so ladies i think i was actually a March tester all along! just coming off BCP, and think i had a positive OPK/EWCM today, so i'm going to head over to that thread and change all my tickers!

best of luck to everyone remaining this month!!!! and congrats to all the BFPs! :D

AF is due today.. Took a test and :bfn: ... Not out until she arrives I guess...

got a faint :bfp: this morning with fmu. Only 9 DPO, so its still early, but f'xed it gets darker!
one was a clear blue +/- test (blue dye which I know are rubbish)
and the other was a 10 miu internet cheapie dip stick

both showed up right away and the right color (just faint).

Attachments

• IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
Oooooooooooooo, that looks promising!!!!!!!!!!

FINGERS X it gets darker :D I can see something on the first one for sure.

I'm pregnant! BFP with FRER and clear blue digi this morning! Shocked!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
BFN for me today - 14dpo expecting af some time today but not here yet ?:(?

CONGRATULATIONS Dr Gomps

I think that makes 8 bfps on this thread! Good luck to everyone else still in the running.

I took a test yesterday and there was a really faint line but I would still call it a BFN. OH said he couldn't see anything when I showed him, but then this morning asked if I was taking another test, he said he thought I would have because there was 'something' on the last one. It was a sainsburys cheapy. I've been and got some ASDA cheapies so am currently not eating or drinking so that I can test!

I really want this to be it, so FX'd! How's everyone else doing?

Fx'd Notjustyet!!!1

well af never showed yesterday but big temp dip this morning so will probably turn up today....this will be my longest LP yet. keep you posted.

notjustyet, mine started our really faint! good sign! I took like a bazillion tests this morning all positive, but surprisingly my 10 miu cheapies were the faintest. I even took an OPK. LOL. I think it really just depends on the test. Frer by far the best I think.

Congrats notjustyet, and :hugs: to the most recent victims of the :witch:

the :witch: got me .. congrats to everyone who got their bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->