February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

Congratulations Lisa7 and all of you with :bfp: :happydance:
I tested early today as I was kind of .....ss :yellowcard: :haha:
:bfn: It's my first cycle since mc and not even sure I o'd :shrug: so bring on the :witch: so I can get started properly again
Wishing you all with :bfp: a very happy and healthy 9 months with lovely sticky beans and sending everyone still waiting lots of :dust: :hugs:

congrats to everyone who got their :bfp:!! hoping everyone whos still waiting to test(like me! hurry up already!!) gets the same!!

I think I will be testing at 10dpo tomorrow...I may try and hold out till monday....the :witch: is due next friday!!!

:dust: to everyone who hasn't tested yet this month :)

the :witch: has visited me and that two 2 days early!!

That is it..i am out this month!!

good lucks to other ladies!!

Contrats Rachael!!!!! :dust: to the rest that the :witch: hasn't got yet and :hugs: to everyone she has!!

:hug: for all those that are out this month.

:wohoo: for Rachael on the BFP, that's fantastic!

6 more days until testing................

Testing on Valentines Day but I may just have to test tomorrow morning just a little obsessed with those sticks..:dohh:

So do we have any V day announcements then?

How's everyone doing?

I'm still a - but not giving up hope till the :witch: shows!!! Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

Well I have a great birthday on valentines day but no BFP, with 3 BFN its say to say Im out, the cramps are here AF will denfinitely show tomorrow. Lucky for me I will O again on the 28th.

I am out too. Spotting today so AF will be here tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"