• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 babies

smileyfaces

Reaction score
Hi ladies (and gents)

Anyone expecting in February (around the 24th) that doesn't have a bump buddy?

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant and I am currently 4+3 :happydance:

I would like to share the journey with a bump buddy, preferably someone in the UK so we can chat at appropriate times, and someone who comes onto B&B quite a lot so that I know for sure I'll have a bump buddy that will be online! :haha:

Sorry for the requirements but wouldn't like to buddy up with someone if I wouldn't get a chance to ever speak to them!

Much Love xxx

Hello im due approx 21st feb according to lmp i think i ov late tho
im from croydon in the UK have a 8 month old son allways on Facebook!!! lol get on here when i can .. which was all the time when i was preg with Ryan

Well I am not exactly sure of my due date yet- I have plugged my info into those online generators and I get Feb 28- March 3. That's because I an not 100% certain what my ovulation date was and I have an irregular period (my cycles range from 28-36 days!) but I do know I'm on the feb/march cusp so I'll join in on this thread for now since there aren't any March ones yet!

Congrats ALY! when you going to see the DR?

Thanks! I just found out I was pregnant on Friday :) I still wasn't 100% sure (I only took 4 pregnancy tests lol) And the doctors office is closed on weekends so I will have to call tomorrow to make an appointment. I don't think they will take me for a couple weeks though.

Im due on the 28th February, my first little baby ever!

I come on here quite a lot :)

ninjababy same as you im due on 28th. So excited. Can not wait! :happydance:

I'm due in February. I feel pretty good, how are y'all feeling?:thumbup:

Argh Im feeling terrible, been nauseous for a few weeks but was actually throwing up today :( constant headaches, unbelievably tired all the time. I wasn't like this with DS1! Xxx

Ohhhh sorry :(. I have a couple moments of nausea but I'm guessing I'm lucky so far. Hopefully in just a short time you will feel amazing! My husband and I went to Babys R Us today (there are sooooo many things I want)...Fun

My expected due date is Feb. 25.
And this is my first so really excited and nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->