February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I haven't disappeared ladies, sorry I've been so quiet! I have been lurking. It's been such a busy weekend/week. My sister came up to "visit" but we then decided she was going to move in for a month or 2 so she can get a job and a place of her own in the area. So I've been running around helping her and taking care of Draven (who is doing great and growing so fast already)

I'm so sad to see everyone seems to be disappearing :( And Lei, I'm so proud of your decision to remove yourself. It's not easy to make such a decision but I think you need this. It's not worth it when TTC turns in to an obsession and its not healthy. I wish you the best of luck and I'll be expecting to be one of the very first to know when you get your surprise BFP whenever the day comes!

I don't understand where everyone is! I mean I know why Lei is leaving but where is everyone else? Everyone was in such a good vibe at the beginning of this month and now I feel like we have 1/2 the people and no positive feelings around us.
Did we forget we have the month of love coming up?! Or a chance at Christmas babies?!
Grateful when do you go for another u/s?! I need a pick-me-up!

I don't understand where everyone is! I mean I know why Lei is leaving but where is everyone else? Everyone was in such a good vibe at the beginning of this month and now I feel like we have 1/2 the people and no positive feelings around us.
Did we forget we have the month of love coming up?! Or a chance at Christmas babies?!
Grateful when do you go for another u/s?! I need a pick-me-up!

I bet they are just taking a break for a few days...I know Momof1 was kinda bummed out. I think they will come back.

I know we need our excitement back! Just knowing that one of you ladies will get a BFP soon gets me all excited! :happydance: You never know WHO it will be next!

I'm STILL in shock over my BFP - LOL I don't think I ever NOT be in shock over it.

My next u/s is Feb. 4th. I'm going to ask the doctor for LESS u/s - I don't think having them every two weeks is a good idea. I read an article that had studies showing that too many u/s could cause defects/problems. As a first time BFP ever....I'm a little paranoid! LOL

I think we call the new thread......"LoveLei ladies sticking together through our TTC journey (and beyond)". It's a tribute to Lei....get it? LoveLei= lovely!! And the "and beyond" is for Jenna since she stayed after baby draven! Since they are the originators and creators of he thread I thought we could incorporate them.

Let us know when it's set up and I'll hunt it down!

What else is going on with everyone?! Any good vacations coming up? Exciting life events? New pets? New house? New job?

I wanna hear some fun stuff!!

Me....? Well last year was a rough year with a few surprise endings. Of coarse my BFP was the biggest surprise. But on top of that...2 days after I got to tell my mom about it, she finished her last chemo treatment for colon cancer. :happydance: :happydance: I am so excited for her to feel good again this summer and get to do things with her again. :hugs:

What else...well not too much else going on. Can't wait for summer here in Michigan. I LOVE Michigan summers and I love gardening and doing anything outside, so really looking forward to that!

I think we call the new thread......"LoveLei ladies sticking together through our TTC journey (and beyond)". It's a tribute to Lei....get it? LoveLei= lovely!! And the "and beyond" is for Jenna since she stayed after baby draven! Since they are the originators and creators of he thread I thought we could incorporate them.

Let us know when it's set up and I'll hunt it down!

I like it!!!!! :thumbup:

Perhaps we should also incorporate that new ladies are welcome too!

I am REALLY going to miss you all! Make sure & post the link in here so I CAN hunt you all down... I'll still be lurking in the corner :winkwink:

You guys are simply AMAZING!!!! I am so greatful to have found such an amazing group of women! & TRUST me you all will be the first to know if I get pregnant! PROMISE!

I found this & wanted to share with you all:

Attachments

• 72981_10200537887555841_1860811392_n.jpg
    72981_10200537887555841_1860811392_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 6
Grateful that is wonderful to hear about your mother!!! What a flood of great news at once for your family. I'm sure everyone is THRILLED!!!
When do you find out the gender?!?

Maybe We could just name the new thread:

"Our TTC (& After Conception) Journey - Clomid, IUI, IVF, Femara, Natural - EVERYONE WELCOME!!"

?? I know that's not very original. BUT I do want to let everyone know they're welcome.

Grateful that is wonderful to hear about your mother!!! What a flood of great news at once for your family. I'm sure everyone is THRILLED!!!
When do you find out the gender?!?

Maybe We could just name the new thread:

"Our TTC (& After Conception) Journey - Clomid, IUI, IVF, Femara, Natural - EVERYONE WELCOME!!"

?? I know that's not very original. BUT I do want to let everyone know they're welcome.

I like it, sounds good

Ok y'all I have never done this so we might be on a rocky start but here is a link (I think) to what I THINK I Have created as a thread LOL!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ivf-femara-natural-everyone.html#post25119547

let me know if it works!

Sorry Ladies! I have had so much going on with my sisters baby. Her open heart surgery went well and she stayed a month at Childrens in Dallas. I have been driving to and from on the weekends. They got to come home on 2/2/13. It is still tough, as little Miss Kenzie eats with a feeding tube. I quit my job to babysit Kenzie and now I'm so nervous to watch her! I am afraid because I don't want to mess up and forget her medicine or make her feeding tube come out cause I don't know how to put it back in! Anyhow, I have a lot of reading to catch up on, unless someone can do a quick update on everyone!

Ldizzy click on the link above and the 1st page will tell you where everyone is right now :) Welcome back! <3 Sorry it's been such a struggle for your family. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->