February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

<3 Thanks Grateful :)

LOVE your plum! haha. Is it creepy that I saw that and now I'm craving a plum? :rofl:

Hey ladies!!! The doc doesn't think its a virus.. he wrote me a RX for phenergan & did STAT lab work & urine. I'm still waiting for them to call with the results. I still feel weird but glad to hear its not a virus because I def. Don't want my kiddos getting sick. :) dh left work early to be with me cause anytime I move to walk I feel like I'm on a boat with horrible waves hitting it. As soon as I get my labs I'll fill everyone in!

Just got a call & everything was normal!

Glad you are OK Lei, keep us posted.

UGH! My DR's office just called, apparently they are having to rush-schedule a surgery for my doc on Friday, so my follow-up appointment with her has been pushed to 2/5. ANNOYING!!!!

Lei - glad everything is OK....why did he think you are dizzy/nauseated?

Hopin - not creepy, but Ewwww....I'm not a big fan of plums. HAHA I agree that is super annoying your appointment got pushed back....errrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :growlmad:

My thing is, I was going to wait until my follow-up appointment to start doing the deed again, but since it's now pushed again, I think I'm going to give myself the ok to start having sex again Friday, assuming I stop bleeding by then (which, by the way, I haven't stopped bleeding yet). Ew! I'm just kinda ready to get my freak on with my hubby again lol!

btw, i was assuming Lei got a pregnancy test done and that's what we were waiting on, but glad you asked Jenna

They didn't tell me what they were doing labs on? .... they just took 4 tubes but I'm assuming IF they did do a preg test that it was negative. When the nurse called she said everything was fine & to continue taking the phentermine :(

ugh Lei so strange...what day are you on today? Maybe Implementation occured today? Who know's? Its hard to track and tell....

I remember that I started feeling sick the Monday (constipated, queasy, nauseous) and didnt test positive until Thursday (13 DPO)!

I got my blood results back and am now at a HCG of 200 something...last week I was at 1,800 and the week before at 15,000. Going in again next Monday and by then should finally be at 0 so I can start Provera to induce a period and start again. I stopped bleeding as of 2 days ago. Glad that's done! DH and I are having sex again...heck if I get pregnant without Femara that would be a miracle in itself so I dont see why we should be using contraception or wait any longer...

Alika- ohh provera! That's my drug of choice when I don't ovulate. Have you taken it before?

Weellll I got my estrogen levels back - 37.6. Ugh! That is über low and I just don't get it. I'm not in a good way already this cycle!! They up'd my dose to 125 which is what my ending dose was last cycle so I pray it works. I go in on Thursday to see what's going on. If I could see my follicles I would punch them in the face! Lol...kinda. My baseline estrogen was 33. So obviously my body is rebelling against me. Me= frustrated!!!!

Alika- ohh provera! That's my drug of choice when I don't ovulate. Have you taken it before?

I have taken Provera and Prometrium before. I like Provera 10x better but my Dr usually only Prescribes Prometrium which doesnt do the trick as well as Provera.

May I ask what exactly your diagnosis is? It must have slipped my mind...

Umm I'm not sure I have a diagnosis. I have PCOS but everything else is unexplained. I have never had normal periods since I can remember, so if I'm not on BCP then I have to take provera. But one time, during fertility treatments, provera didn't work so I had to take it twice. Which made for a very long "waiting for AF process".

Umm I'm not sure I have a diagnosis. I have PCOS but everything else is unexplained. I have never had normal periods since I can remember, so if I'm not on BCP then I have to take provera. But one time, during fertility treatments, provera didn't work so I had to take it twice. Which made for a very long "waiting for AF process".

I have PCOS too but they never check my estrogen levels...Should I ask for them to test those?

Glad you are OK Lei, keep us posted.

UGH! My DR's office just called, apparently they are having to rush-schedule a surgery for my doc on Friday, so my follow-up appointment with her has been pushed to 2/5. ANNOYING!!!!

That sucks about them having to push your appt back but a week!?!?!?! Thats a long time! :(

ugh Lei so strange...what day are you on today? Maybe Implementation occured today? Who know's? Its hard to track and tell....

I remember that I started feeling sick the Monday (constipated, queasy, nauseous) and didnt test positive until Thursday (13 DPO)!

I got my blood results back and am now at a HCG of 200 something...last week I was at 1,800 and the week before at 15,000. Going in again next Monday and by then should finally be at 0 so I can start Provera to induce a period and start again. I stopped bleeding as of 2 days ago. Glad that's done! DH and I are having sex again...heck if I get pregnant without Femara that would be a miracle in itself so I dont see why we should be using contraception or wait any longer...

Yesterday I was 11dpo & the phenergan is actually really helping me.

Im glad your levels are dropping so that you can now move forward & begin ttc again.

Weellll I got my estrogen levels back - 37.6. Ugh! That is über low and I just don't get it. I'm not in a good way already this cycle!! They up'd my dose to 125 which is what my ending dose was last cycle so I pray it works. I go in on Thursday to see what's going on. If I could see my follicles I would punch them in the face! Lol...kinda. My baseline estrogen was 33. So obviously my body is rebelling against me. Me= frustrated!!!!

Why didnt they start at you at the 125mg to begin with since they know it did the trick last time?? Atleast your almost there though ... rather than starting at the lowest dosage. FXed for you hun!

JENNA- I called back & they did an HCG quant or whatever its called & checked my white blood count. Alllll normal.. HENCE :bfn:

Good morinng ladies,
Lei, how are you feeling?

I haven't seen anything from momof1 or LDizzy in a while. Hope you ladies are ok.

How's everyone else doing?

Morning,
I am okay.. I feel extremely groggy from the phenergan but came to work anyway. The nausea is still coming & going but not nearly as bad as it was yesterday.

Lei- thank you!! My thoughts exactly. I think she still thinks I might overstim because of the PCOS. But after I got my results she dd up the dose to 125 last night, 100 tonight, and 125 on weds....then I go in on thursday. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well....a friend had a virus that started out as a cold and ended with vertigo. I pray that you don't have much more of that neausating and dizzy feel...that is the worst!

Allika- (for some reason my iPad autocorrects to Alika as if that's the only way to spell that word...ugh autocorrect). The estrogen gives them an idea of the maturity of the follicles. They like to see 150-200 of estrogen per mature follicle. Normally they have me do a few days of shots and then check the estrogen. If its low, they bump up my dosage. If its high, they decrease my dosage. But they generally only checked it when I was on injections, I don't remember them doing it when I was on clomid/femara. This low estrogen was a problem last cycle because I had a pretty large follicle but still estrogen below 100. It finally caught up about 4 days before the IUI. I was just a little disappointed because I gave myself 100 iu last cycle and it made them grow a little bit so I was shocked that my estrogen didn't go up more over those three days. So I don't think it's anything that has to be checked unless you are doing injections. I asked my dr about it and she said she looks at the estrogen level and ultrasound to determine when to do the IUI. So I don't think the estrogen is a definite detector of anything. I did read that it could be a sign of diminished ovarian reserve, but you have probably had that tested and it's not an issue. Looking forward to seeing your HCG levels at 0 next week....are you going in again to have them test it?

Momof1- where are you??? We should be IUI buddies this cycle?

Thanks TypeA TTC for the info! Now I know a little bit more about it and will understand your cycle and treatment better. I hope Feb is "the month" for you!!!!!!!!

Yes I go back to testing Monday...by then it most definitely is back to 0. I am excited as long as we get to start trying again in February, I am good! I at least want one shot at a Christmas baby!!! :) If I start taking the Provera on the 4th, I should be getting my period on the 17th and ovulate beginning of March....that would be perfect!

So, I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Allika- I didn't even think about that...march babies bring about Christmas babies!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

If this cycle doesn't work my FS wants us to move to IVF. I guess I need to ask why so quick....do you guys think it's quick to move to IVF after 2 IUIs? I thought I would at least do 3 IUIs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->