February bfps??

Mind if I join you ladies? I am waiting on af to arrive. I am thinking within the week. I have been on a 10 day course of progesterone and I am currently day 7 and she typically shows 3 days later. After that I am starting clomid. So I am ready/anxious to get started. DS was conceived our first round of clomid.

Hi Krissie! Nice to meet you :flower: What do you take progesterone and clomid for? I'm a dunce with these things, but don't feel you have to answer me :thumbup: lol xx

Hi Krissie! Nice to meet you :flower: What do you take progesterone and clomid for? I'm a dunce with these things, but don't feel you have to answer me :thumbup: lol xx

No problem!! I take the progesterone to bring on my period and the Clomid to ovulate. I rarely ovulate on my own as I have pcos. :thumbup:

No problem!! I take the progesterone to bring on my period and the Clomid to ovulate. I rarely ovulate on my own as I have pcos. :thumbup:

Ah ok - I thought I had heard of Clomid before, my 2 of my friends have PCOS. Although 1 of those friends bless her also has endemetriosis (probably not how you spell it) and now only has 1 tube due to major misses from her hospital!

How many children do you have if you don't mind me asking? Shall we all do a little bit about ourselves? xx

Sure! A bit about me:

I am Krissie. I am 29 and DH is 31. We have been married 10.5 years. We have one son that is 18 months old. We have been trying for #2 since November 2014. We have a history of pcos and low motility and took 8 years to conceive ds. And we are going on 14 months ttc #2.

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join you. AF started yesterday. This will be my 6th cycle TTC #1.

I'm 25 and my husband is 28. We've been married since April 2012. I'm American and my husband is Saudi. We live in KSA. I teach English to first year university students.

Last month I had a few blood tests and an ultrasound done as I have irregular cycles and have had two chemicals. I was put on dostinex to lower my prolactin level. I'm supposed to go tomorrow or the next day to have some other tests done.

Cycle 1-4 I charted and took folic acid. Cycle 5 I used OPKs. We've had difficulty with timing due to international travel (3 out of the 5 months) and because my cycles range from 25 to above 40 days.

Hi guys I'm still waiting on af 🤔😓😓 got really bad cramp since last weeks and my boobs are u sore I can barley lie down arrive already 😓 How are we all? And welcome everybody 😛

Well I'm just coming to the end of AF - day 4 now, and all but sorted. So aiming to start trying from Monday onwards really! Just going for the classic - DTD every day approach lol!

Good luck mdw that's what Wre going to do aswell 😂😂

Surprisingly the husband doesn't have a problem with it at all! Hahaha

Sure! A bit about me:

I am Krissie. I am 29 and DH is 31. We have been married 10.5 years. We have one son that is 18 months old. We have been trying for #2 since November 2014. We have a history of pcos and low motility and took 8 years to conceive ds. And we are going on 14 months ttc #2.

Wow 8 years for number 1 - I bet you absolutely dote on him then? :cloud9: I will have everything crossed for you for number 2 xx

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join you. AF started yesterday. This will be my 6th cycle TTC #1.

I'm 25 and my husband is 28. We've been married since April 2012. I'm American and my husband is Saudi. We live in KSA. I teach English to first year university students.

Last month I had a few blood tests and an ultrasound done as I have irregular cycles and have had two chemicals. I was put on dostinex to lower my prolactin level. I'm supposed to go tomorrow or the next day to have some other tests done.

Cycle 1-4 I charted and took folic acid. Cycle 5 I used OPKs. We've had difficulty with timing due to international travel (3 out of the 5 months) and because my cycles range from 25 to above 40 days.

Of course you can join! Hello :) Sorry to hear about your trouble so far - its such a pain when your cycles aren't 'regular' but i'm sure it will happen for you xx

Hi guys I'm still waiting on af 🤔😓😓 got really bad cramp since last weeks and my boobs are u sore I can barley lie down arrive already 😓 How are we all? And welcome everybody 😛

Oh Stacey you poor thing - you seem to be waiting a long time - are you sure you're not pregnant?! Are you late? xx

Well I'm just coming to the end of AF - day 4 now, and all but sorted. So aiming to start trying from Monday onwards really! Just going for the classic - DTD every day approach lol!

I am also day 4 - well, I started by AF Monday night at 10pm - do I count Monday as the first day? Or Tuesday? I never know, everyone says different.

Any way, my intro - i'm Tayla, 26 and front London originally. Lost my girl at 21 weeks, diagnosed with Crohn's, and feel like I have unanswered questions and worries about trying again. I cannot go through another loss. not that late anyway. I mean I know any loss is awful and i'm not taking that away from any one. But I can't lose late again. It will tip me over the edge :nope:

I'm due like any day this week I'm sure I've not been tracking so it's a waiting game wish she would hurry up and get here 😂

Wow 8 years for number 1 - I bet you absolutely dote on him then? :cloud9: I will have everything crossed for you for number 2 xx

Any way, my intro - i'm Tayla, 26 and front London originally. Lost my girl at 21 weeks, diagnosed with Crohn's, and feel like I have unanswered questions and worries about trying again. I cannot go through another loss. not that late anyway. I mean I know any loss is awful and i'm not taking that away from any one. But I can't lose late again. It will tip me over the edge :nope:

Yes, our ds is absolutely my whole world. The poor kid is just spoiled beyond belief. He is also the first grandbaby on both sides so that only adds to it. :haha:

I am so so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how awful that would be. :hugs: Hopefully now that you have your diagnosis your doctors can help you with a successful pregnancy.

I'm due like any day this week I'm sure I've not been tracking so it's a waiting game wish she would hurry up and get here 😂

How do you track? I don't know if you read that part of my pp, but if I came on at 10pm Monday night, cramps all day, then first 'red blood' (sorry TMI) at 10pm, do I count Monday as my first day?

Yes, our ds is absolutely my whole world. The poor kid is just spoiled beyond belief. He is also the first grandbaby on both sides so that only adds to it. :haha:

I am so so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how awful that would be. :hugs: Hopefully now that you have your diagnosis your doctors can help you with a successful pregnancy.

And that's how children should be, loved and spoilt! Lucky boy :thumbup:
Thank you, it was tough and I couldn't deal with it at the time, but i'm ready now. I have a new partner that I have been with for 3 years almost, and had known since school, so it feels like a complete fresh start. Not that I will forgot Olivia, but its healthy to move on, That's what I didn't realise for so long, it isn't necessary to be sad every day, its ok to be happy again. xx

Miss Mitch yeh first day is when u see red blood :) since my daughter my body just knows what's happening 😂 Like when I ovulate I always get sharp pain a week later sore boobs then a week later my period so I'm due probably tommorow or Saturday it's always a Friday or Saturday I start 😂

Mind if I join you ladies. I am 27 future single mother by choice. I have done 1attempt in December which was bfn. Want to try again in January. Af arrived 12/30 a day later than I expected making me very excited before disappoint hit. I have opk and first response preg test stocked and waiting. Will start opk tomorrow or Saturday. And ovulation day should be 15th.

Hey newmama welcome 😍 Well I'm cycle day one yayyyy 😍😍

So I'm on to day 6, with the view to seriously trying from Monday onwards, as I think I'll ovulate around the 20th. I'd like to test before the end of Jan, but I think realistically I'll need to wait until 4th Feb.

Eek!

Cd 2 here! I will be starting clomid tonight. Period should be due on Feb 5th.

Mind if I join you ladies. I am 27 future single mother by choice. I have done 1attempt in December which was bfn. Want to try again in January. Af arrived 12/30 a day later than I expected making me very excited before disappoint hit. I have opk and first response preg test stocked and waiting. Will start opk tomorrow or Saturday. And ovulation day should be 15th.

Hi Newmama, Welcome to the group :flower:

Hey newmama welcome 😍 Well I'm cycle day one yayyyy 😍😍

Finally, I thought you would be waiting forever! Lol

So I'm on to day 6, with the view to seriously trying from Monday onwards, as I think I'll ovulate around the 20th. I'd like to test before the end of Jan, but I think realistically I'll need to wait until 4th Feb.

Eek!

MDW it sounds like me and you would be almost the same dates if we fell at the same time!

Cd 2 here! I will be starting clomid tonight. Period should be due on Feb 5th.

Woohoo good luck!

I know right! Oh has also started wellman conception vitamins I'm on seven seas trying for baby I'm now cd 2 🍡 Feel like crap I hate periods 😂 How are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->