February bfps??

Hi Scarlett! I'm so excited for you. Hope you get some much needed chill time before baby arrives.

We have just got planning to extend our house so it's likely to be chaotic when baby arrives to say the least! Mind you, at least we will still have our cosy upstairs and the lounge won't be affected so it won't be so bad as last time - we were in the middle of refurbishing our last house when DS arrived!!

I'm really struggling now, feeling physically exhausted and always breathless from just a little bit of exercise. I can't wait to have this baby and get some fitness back. I am not very fit to start with but I have always taken for granted being able to go on long walks etc without much effort. My hips and back are bad too.

Hope the rest of you are doing well :)

I'm down to double digits (days) left!! :wacko: So excited!

Scarlett - Good to see you! :) I can't belive you're already at your last day of work! I'm doing good. We still haven't decided on last name. We're back and forth. lol.

Rose - sorry you are feeling so rough. :hugs: Hope you are able to get back to some level of "happy fitness" after baby comes. :)

Thanks Angel. At least I am able to eat normally now and have more mental energy to stay awake - it's just my body can't keep up now!! This baby will definitely be my last :haha:

Hi ladies how are you?

Scarlett have you had baby now?! Hope the birth went well and that you're recovering nicely.

Can't believe I only have 5 weeks to go. Time really has flown this time.

I've reached a point where I am having pretty bad pelvic and hip pain. It feels like it's in the pelvic bone, like bone rubbing on bone or something. I don't know how to describe it just to say it's horrible to walk. Makes teaching difficult. I'm thinking I'll end up spending a large amount of the rest of the pregnancy dormant. :( Hitting that exhaustion that people talk about too. I go to bed between 9 and 10pm every night but on the weekend I've been sleeping past 8am, which is a REALLY long time for me. I'm just hoping I make it through right now until Thanksgiving break so I can have 5 days off (3 days off for Thanksgiving + weekend) and then I Have just a few weeks until Christmas break. :)

Rose - how are you doing?! I can't believe you're so close!!

Angel you sound like me!! My hip pain has got awful recently. Mainly I feel it in my sacrum and on my right hand side. Yesterday I overdid it with the cleaning and then in the evening it was agony to even walk. I felt so weak. I am not massively fit to start with but this pregnancy has really made me realise How much I take for granted being able to get on with things without pain or being out of breath etc when I'm not pregnant. At the moment I'm just an achy, breathless mess :haha: I am definitely going to have to get on with some exercise once baby comes to try and get back my strength and stamina.

The exhaustion is a struggle. Luckily I work mainly afternoons so I don't have to jump out of bed quickly (DS and I often snuggle up for a bit and watch tv) apart from a couple of mornings a week. those mornings are the worst :zzz: I feel for you having to do it every day. I don't know how I ever managed when I was working full time in my first pregnancy! I just can't wait to give up work. 3 and a bit more weeks to go for
Me!!

The mornings are the worst. Alarm going off at 5am is killing me. I am so ready to be done with everything. I'm hoping she comes a little early and I have an excuse not to go back to work after the Christmas holidays! :haha:

That would be nice! Are you planning to work right up until your due date?

Doctor said today that the pain is normal and has to do with the widening of the pelvic bone and the stretching of ligaments. She showed me some stretches to do, recommended getting massage every other week and if the massage doesn't help then she will give me a referral for physical therapy.

Rose - I technically am planning to work until about a week before my due date. I'm actually hoping she comes a couple weeks early and I can be out of pain! :haha:

I feel the same! I finish work 10 days before due date, at the moment though I'm thankful to be able to go to work as I get a break from DS :haha: his behaviour is driving me up the wall at the moment. He's had a cold which he has now mostly recovered from but is still very whingey and he is pushing the boundaries a lot too. I can't deal with being irritated at the moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->